Chapter - 9

Pete Pov

If Porsche didn't help me at that moment, i will be doomed for sure. Vegas came to see me at my college. He came to see all the way here. I am already fallen for him. Why did he being so nice to me, am i worth to be with him.!??

Anyway, me and Porsche lied to him. We said, I am doing an assignment with my friends. Soo innocent is he..! He believes as right away. Then he goes back to his home.

After that i went to my workplace. My boss is so nice to me. All these six months, she was so helpful to me. If Khun no didn't help me in the hospital, i will definitely come to her.
I am doing an outside delivery here. If we didn't get any orders, i will help them in the kitchen too.

Pete: Sawadee khap khun Tem.

Tem: Oiii Pete, you are here. Why didn't you come yesterday and the other day ..?

Pete: I went to Kanchanaburi.

Tem: Oooiii, is that the doctor guy..!?

Pete: Hmm, don't tell anyone about this.

Tem: I won't. Don't you believe me.

Pete: Yes i believes you. Hihi..

*: Khun Tem, we got an order.

Pete: I will do that.. I am going now..

Tem: Okay Pete, fighting..

( Then i take that order and drove to the place. It's  a VIP area. In 10 minutes, i got there. But in front of the house, i saw some thugs are quarrelling with two kids. I immediately went to them)

Pete: What's happening here.

( The kids came over to me)

*: Phi help us, they are bullying us. They are the one who came in the wrong direction and hit our car. Now they are saying, we have to pay them.

Pete: Hey brothers, they are kids. How can you behave them to like this

Bully 1: Who are you?? Why are meddling with our business... Huh...??

Pete: That is not the problem here, just go back before I call the cops...

Bully 2: Bro, let's go. He will call the cops otherwise.

Bully 1: Hmm.. we will go for now. I will deal with you later...

( Then the bullies gone).

Pete: Are you okay kids.

*: We are okay phi. Thank you for helping us.

Pete: It's okay, what's your names

*: I am Macau and he is my friend Porchay.

Pete: Ohh.. I got you. I have a delivery for you Macau. Here..

Macau: Thank you.

Pete: Enjoy food and write Reviews of it in our website..

Macau: Okay phi... Phi, what's your name..!?

Pete:  I am Pete. Bye kids ...

( I can't stand it when weak ones get bullied. The kids look so innocent. It reminds of my childhood. That's why I immediately helped them.

Then i got back to my work and later i went to my condo).

Macau pov

We were bullied by some thugs infront of Chay's house. If my hia will be there at that time, they will not go back from here alive.

We both got scared from them. But suddenly a delivery man came to help us. He was the one who brought our order. He threatened them by saying, he will call the cops. That made them go back from here.