Chapter - 18

Arm pov:

Khun left us there with his so called crush and new boyfriend Top..
Me and Pol left behind dumbfounded..

But it was helpful to me... Hihihi...
Finally I can have some time alone with my boy....

Pol and I started our relationship in one year now... We didn't had much time to hungout..

I don't know how we ended up together.... But I know we love each other very much...

His hair not that much fluffy nor silky, but it's so smooth like feather.... It's always block my way to look at his small eyes... His is not a cute person outside... But he is a cute and sweet baby inside.... I really like to see his cute side more than his lazy side....

Khun no made him more spoiler than before...

At first he is always be my side, and stick with me... But he changed so fast these days.. he wants his friends more than me...

I got really hurt and jealous over that...but realisation hit me that I didn't give much time to him... And our relationship is a secret one too...

Now Khun no is not here with us... So it's my time to make him forgive me..

Arm: hey Pol let's go...

Pol: mmm ok...

( We got to the car and I drove away....)

Pol: huh..!! Where are we going..!? It's not the way to go home...

Arm: who said we are going home...

( I asked with a smirk...)

Pol: hey don't smile like sly fox... I hate you...

Arm: hey baby... Don't be angry with me... It's hurt here...

( I pointed at my heart...)

Pol: that's not my business...

( I don't want to continue this conversation anymore... Things will get worsen if it goes any longer...

So i suddenly stopped the car by the side... He shouted at me)

Arm: hey don't shout baby... It will hurt your sweet throat...

( I said and loosened my seatbelt and moved closer to him...

He got startled from my sudden action.....

Our breathing goes like in a same rhythm... I looked straight into his eyes, his pupils got bigger than usual...

I moved closer his ear and gently blow on it and he got shivered from it... And I whispered to him in my rusky voice...)

Arm: baby.... Don't hurt your mouth and throat like this anymore.... Because I really like when you deep throat me...

Pol: aiii... You pervert get away from me....

( He hit me in the shoulder but I grabbed of his hands and crashed my lips with his... And kissed him so hungrly... He struggled from my grip but he stopped that when I slowly licked his lips along with his chin...

He looked at me with his lustful eyes...  Then again I catch his lips... This time he kissed me back... Our lips smooched each others... I heard the sound of teeths hitting...

I gently but on his bottom lip and he parted his lips which gave the access to enter my tongue to got inside his hot and warm mouth... I explored his whole mouth and lips... Fuckk he tastes like caramel....

Then i stopped attacking and looked at him...
He is catching air now... He got back to normal in a seconds... He immediately hid his pink glowing face in my chest..... I patted his hair and to his cheeks...)

Arm: did you forgive me now...??!

( He nodded his head slowly ...)

Pol: don't tease me...  I forgive you... Are you happy...??

Arm: mmm yes very much...

Pol: then take me to dinner... I am hungry...

Arm: yes boss....

( Then we started our journey again and we got to a mall... There is a famous Italian restaurant... Pol like Italian dishes very much... We got to the restaurant and ordered our food....)

Pol pov:

I loved this moment very much... My loved one took me out to eat or we can say it's a dinner date...

He know how much I like Italian foods .. so we ordered our and it's so delicious...

Pol: Mmmm.... It's so delicious...

Arm: mmm really ..but don't make that sound... It's tempting me..

Pol: huuu you pervert... Stop it..

Arm: hahaha....!!!..

Pol: Arm....

Arm: mmm..

Pol: I love you...

Arm: I love you too.... And sorry for not making time for you...
Don't hate me, just give me some time I will clear everything and tell others about our relation.

Pol: Thank you Arm for understanding me... I will never hate you or leave you.. don't leave me too...

Arm: Don't even think about it.. i will never leave you...

Pol: mmm.. Arm, come sit beside me.. i want take some photos, as a memory of our date...

Arm: why not...

( He sat besides me and circles his hand around my waist.... Oh tickles me... He is enjoying this so much... Maybe I didn't have to forgiven him this fast... Once he got the access he will not get back .. arghh....)

Pol: hey don't tickle me..

Arm: I am not baby... Take the photo...

( We took some photos... Ohhh damn he is showing his Colgate smile to me... How can hate this man... Suddenly he kissed my cheek at the same I clicked the photo..)

Pol: owww.. Arm...

Arm: hahaha... It's look so perfect and lovely baby....

(He looked at the photo and said...
Mmm he is right... The photo looks so lovely... And something got my eyes... I looked at the photo and turn to look at my back side...)

Pol: arghhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!

I hope you guys like this.... It's a ArmPol pov... Just wait little I will come back to vegaspete... I want to show the story of others too...

That's why I am writing about it... I wish you guys will understand me...

Luve you friends.. I don't know guys where are you from and anything but your votes and comments makes me feel happy....

I will try harder to update early...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿