Chapter - 25

Vegas pov:

I always had this in my mind that, i want to make love with my otherhalf in our special day.... But I can't wait any longer....

Because Pete looks so delicious to eat.... I want to devour him fully.... He is a shy one but he wants me too....
Now I am laying on top of him and our eyes are filled with lust.... I said to him we will do it in other ways ... He looks so confused...

Pete: mmmmmm..what is that..?

Vegas: i will show you...

( I gently touched his bottom lips and caresses it with my finger tip... I moved closer to his lips and barely touch it with my own lips... And gave butterfly kisses...

He wants the kiss to deepen but I moved back to tease him....
He is fierce one, so I need to make my every move cleverly...

I looked at his disappointed face, oww my baby is angry .....

I trailed my finger all over his face till that came to his mouth.
I draw lines to his lips...and entered my fingers in his mouth.... Ahhhhhh.... Its so warm... Then I mouthfucked him with my finger.
I don't know what it feels .... But it gave me a sensation feels to my abdomen to my groin...

I increased the speed and he ran his hands all over to body... My cock got
hardened..... Ahhhhh it's aching to release....

Then faced Pete.... I set up myself at him....

Vegas: shall we start....

( I asked to him.... And he slowly nodded his head a little confused... He doesn't know what I am gonna do next...)

)

Hehehe..... Just wait guyss... What will he do... Do you have any ideas ...

We are hitting 10k soon.. love you for your support..

And sorry for teasing you... Hahaha....