Chapter- 13

Tankhun pov:

omg my Pete got into an accident. i am so worried about him. he is a little baby. 

He don't know about this city life and busy people. I think someone needs to be taken care of him.

and one thing happened that i know today, my baby Pete was doing a part time job as a delivery man.

That stupid cousin doesn't know how to take care my Pete. I need to teach him a lesson. Just wait you little brat,  i will teach you a lesson.

Pete got hurt in his head. Dr.top said it is a minor injury, it will heal quickly.

But i don't want him to suffer anymore. He is living alone in this unfamiliar city for months.

I think i will bring him with us...
I don't want to delay it anymore.

Tankhun:  then i am telling you, drop the job there and come live with us in our home.

( The look on their face says they are shocked. Especially Vegas.

He didn't expect this...
Hmmm little devil ...

If i bring Pete with us, it will be more helpful to grow his relation with us.

In somehow he thinks that, he comes from a poor village and he doesn't deserve this kind of life and luxury..

But i want to prove this to him that,
We are the ones who doesn't deserve him..

Because he is a innocent little boy with pure heart..  His smile can heal anyone's wounds).

Vegas: HUH...!!!!!???
What are you saying Phi..!

Are you serious..!?

Khun: Oii Vegas. I am serious. Do you think that i am the kind of one who says nonsense.

This is my final decision, we are going to take Pete to live with us from now on..

Do you heard it..!!?

Any objections...!???

Porsche: Ofcourse .. Noo...

We are okay.. right Vegas..!!??

( Vegas nodded)

Vegas: yes...

Khun: then baby Pete.. take a rest. I will talk to your doc..
If you need anything just tell Vegas.

Okay.... I am worried about you baby....

( I patted his hair... He is a small kid to me. His eyes looks so innocent and calm..

I will always love and cherish him.. If Vegas didn't treat him well in the future,
I will definitely throw him in the hills).

Vegas pov:

While Phi khun left,  me and Pete were alone in the room.

I sat down next to him and held his hand.

Vegas: Pete.. are you okay now..

Pete: i am okay Vegas.
You are asking me this same question for the twentieth times now..

Don't worry too much. I am all okay now... 

You are a doctor Vegas. Are you forgot that.
You know the condition of this situation better than me right..?

Vegas: But i don't know Pete..

when it comes to you, its more difficult for me to digest everything quickly.