We've ran our Course

Butterflies, nerves, excitement, embarrassment. These were all the emotions that plagued Jessica. Butterflies from remembering every sensitive touch she felt from Mason. Nerves from finally acting on their emotions. Excitement that he felt the same way. Then embarrassment for literally being busted midway through an orgasm.

But all in all, she had some sort of clarity and knew what she wanted. Which was him.

Symone👭🏽
Hey, how have you been?

Jessica
Heyyy, I'm good. I'm on
My way home.. what's up?

Symone👭🏽
I need to talk to you...
It's important...

Jessica
Everything okay?
I have company coming
Over but I can cancel
If you need to.

Symone👭🏽
Yes, please cancel them.
I need you tonight..

Jessica
You're scaring me...

Symone👭🏽
It's about Mason.. I need
Your help, but I'll explain
It tonight.

Jessica
Okay I'll have a glass
Of wine ready for us.

That amazing feeling she had quickly went out the window. Being so wrapped up in her own feelings for Mason, she forgot that she has to now explain everything to Symone.

She must break her friends heart, while trying to rebuild her own. It's like anytime she took one step forward, something was pushing her ten steps back.

Pulling up the drive way, there was a cop car at the end but they didn't say or do anything. They just sat there, eyeing her down before starting the engine, turning the siren on and speeding off.

That's weird, she thought to herself. Their area was a crime watch community. There was little to no drama around here.

          **********************

After taking a much needed shower and a hot meal, Jess walked around her home office in her cream silk robe, with a glass of wine. Symone should be arriving shortly.

Jess dealt with Jamison's money situation, but made it quite clear that she was no longer funding him until he found a job. She knew he wasn't being one hundred percent honest about everything, but she had other things to worry about.

There were three gentle knocks on the door, Jess quickly closed her office door behind her, making her way to the front door.

"Hey Sym"

"Hey girl, you alright?"

"Between Liam, Jamison & Maddison... nope"

"Tell me about it, Zion's dad took him for the weekend, so I can have a break"

"Really ? That's a surprise considering he never spends any time with him"

"I know right?"

"Wine?" Jess offered and Symone declined, making Jess raise her eyebrows. "You sure?" She asked again.