Tara and Ambers plans

Tara's pov.
I'm actually going to run to her house if she doesn't text me back.

Amber <33
Woahhh don't get too fiesty there!

Tara
you finally picked the fucking phone up!

Amber <33
A girl has a life yk!

Tara
Really? I wasn't sure. Anywho pick me tf up. I want to hang out.

Amber <33
Okay sassafras. be there in 20

Tara
YAYYY OK LOVE YOU SEE YOU SOONNN

Amber <33
I love you too, bossy pants

Amber is literally the best friend i could have in my whole life <3 Ok, ok I gotta get ready.

As I quickly throw my makeup on, I hear a text. I pick up my phone, expecting amber but all i see is

Wes (bf) ❤️
Hey babe, wanna hang out in.. 30?

Tara
can't hanging out with amb

I text quickly and turn on do not disturb. I put on a decent outfit, but honesty, i could be wearing a trash bag and Amber world still complement me. She's such a good friend! :)

<<DINGGG DONGGG>>
Amber! I run downstairs and swing the door open. "Hii!!" i said to Amber who was looking at me. "Get in, we're going somewhere" she said sternly. As i started walking she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Wes would fucking freak if he saw you doing that" I said letting off a slight smile. "Oh who gives a fuck?" Amber said from the left of me "Amber, he's my boyfriend. Don't talk bad about him behind his back! Would you like it if i spoke badly about you behind your back?"

Amber took her hand off my waist and put them in her jean pockets. I looked to her after we got in the car. She wasn't as smiley as she was 2 seconds ago. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" i said but she cuts me off "It's fine! you didn't do anything wrong" Amber said.

Amber overthinks a lot so i get why she stopped being smiley. I don't mean to ever hurt her feelings. Especially because when i see her hurt, physically or emotionally i can't handle it. We back out of my driveway and a car flies by us "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE!" Amber yells, flipping them off even though we both know they won't see it.

I smile a bit, i'm not completely sure why. "Soo, where are we going?" I say, and she glances at me for a second. "You have asked that question every time I take you somewhere." "Mhm! i know!" "And what answer do you get.. every. single. time?" she said in a questioning tone. "you'll seee" i said kind of annoyed.

"Ding ding ding ding! correct!" Amber said and i laugh for 3-5 seconds. Amber has a thing with quickly changing her emotions. Say one wrong thing and poof she's punching you in the face or something.

We start so pull into a driveway. "ICECREAM??" I said. I would fucking D I E for icecream.

Ambers Pov
"yeah, you guessed it!" I said as she slowly forms her wide open jaw to an eye to eye smile "THANK YOU AMBERRRR" she squealed "Your welcome, love" I said as I open my door. Tara jumps out of the car and i walk over to her and hold her waist from behind

"Amber! It was tolerable at home but in public?" She said as she plucked my hands off her waist. "Pshhh whateverr" i said standing beside her. I rush to the door and open it for her. "What a gentlewoman you areee" She said and i grin to her.

"Welcome, what would you two like?" the cashier person says and Tara pipes up. "Oh, oh! can i have the uhmm... give me a second" Tara said and i snicker a bit."I'll just have a small chocolate in a cone" I said. Honestly i just wanted to go to my house and hang out with tara.