Betrayal?

TW : death..? kinda sad ish ig, mention of IVs, hospital and stabbing

AMBERS POV
The next fuckin day
author: (i'm in a bad mood.)

I wake up to Tara on her phone scrolling through insta. "Morning babe. how'd ya sleep?" I ask Tara. She jumps at the suddenness of me talking because i was just asleep a few seconds ago. "Morning! I slept well, how about you? You kept stirring around in the bed."  Tara said. "I slept fine, i just move a lot in my sleep - Did i wake you too much?" I ask, kinda concerned. "Nah, like once but if that's what it takes to sleep with you it's a deal i'll have to make" Tara says giggling to herself after.

"OH SHIT— WE GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL AMBS!" Tara yells as she jumps out of bed. "ughhh can't we just skip?" I say as Tara grabs her clothes. "No way i'm getting in more trouble than I am. I didnt even tell my mom I was staying here. You can stay if your feeling out of it or smth but I have to go." Tara said turning the knob of my in-room bathroom. "i don't have time for thissss" Tara says struggling to open the doorknob. "Babe, it's fine. You can just change in here, i don't mind." I tell Tara and me looks at me in the eyes "you sure..?" Tara asks and i nod. "ok.." Tara says "You don't have to if your uncomfortable doing it, the guest room is right out there." I tell her as I grab some clothes for myself.

"It's fine. I mean - didn't you see me naked last night anyway? Plus i never feel uncomfortable around you." Tara said and i laugh a little. "Right, right." I add on. We quickly get changed. "Aw fuck. I don't have time for makeup" Tara said as I pull her hand downstairs "Don't act like you need it. Your fucking beautiful. now come on we gotta go!" I say to Tara and I see her smile. We jump into the car and I quickly drive off. Once we get to the school Tara checks her phone "Phew, we still have 5 minutes." She said. I give her a quick kiss before getting out and opening her door for her. "Why thank you" Tara says blushing. We walk to the group holding hands. We both see Eliz talking to Mindy and Eliz looks at us, winks and walks away. "AAAAHH TAMBERRR!" mindy yells running towards us. "What the fuck did you just call us?" I ask and mindy squeals. "Tamber! Tara and Amber!! It's your 'ship name', get it?" Mindy said and I furrow my eyebrows a bit.

"Ship name? How would you know if me and Tara are dating?" I ask Mindy and she whistles in a 'coo-koo' rhythm. "Have you looked at Wes? Or listened to him? He's so fuckin mad and he's spreading rumors about you two." Mindy tells us "What the fuck?!" I said looking at wes and chad. "Amber it's fine. Don't freak out about it ba- *cough* Ambs" Tara said and i smile a little - she almost called me babe in-front of everyone. If you couldn't tell we planned to keep me and her dating kinda secret but PA (public affection) is really creeping up on me

"Amber i should go talk to wes." Tara said, not even waiting for a response - just leaving. "whatever." I say - kinda quietly but not really "Someone's a little jealous her gf wants to talk to her ex" Mindy said smirking "Mindy I swear to fucking god if you tell one soul me and Tara are dating you're fucking dead." I tell Mindy "Fine by me. As long as I see my favorite couple alive and healthy" Mindy states and walks to the rest of the group. I walk back with her but someone pulls me into bush. "make a fucking sound and your dead. Well your dead anyway freaky dyke." The man tells me.

Fuck

I turn my head slightly but i can't see who it is. He wraps my mouth in duct tape blocking my airway through my mouth. He plugs my nose blocking my airway completely. I start to freak out after a few seconds. I feel my stomach get stabbed. "MMMPH!" I mumble. He stabs me two more time and throws me on the ground, and leaves. I try crawling out but i only am able to show my head. I look at Tara talking to wes. I rip the duct tape off my mouth and try to use it to cover a wound. I hold the rest with my hands. "TARA!" I shout but she doesn't hear me "PLEASE, TARA!! fuck!" I yell. I lay there bleeding out watching Wes be all flirty with Tara. "Fuck!" I say as i try to crawl out of the bush. My eyes start to close and the last thing I see is somebody running towards me.