Ive missed you.

We kiss for a whole 2 minutes before Tara pulls away, out of breath. "fuck, Amber" She huffs out, looking down but smiling. Then she looks up at me - still smiling. "What happened to 'I need to process everything', hm?" she asked giggling a bit right after. "Well, i've processed it already i guess" I said sarcastically, shrugging. "So do you wanna...?" Tara asks, and I can tell what she's trying to ask. "Not tonight, let's just chill out, kay?" I tell Tara, hoping she won't feel bad for asking. "Ok! Cmon" She said as she dragged me back to the couch. I'm glad she didn't feel bad about asking.

We sit on the couch as "My First Summer" continues to play, and Tara lays her head onto my lap, like earlier. Words can never explain the amount of love I feel for her. I play with her hair, braiding it then taking the braid out, and mostly just running my fingers through it. all the sudden Tara and I's phones start blowing up with texts. We pick our phones up and everyone had texted the group about me.

TW SELF HARM

Mindy: "OMG AMBER UR AWAKE?! OMG OMG"
Chad: "Brooo that's so amazing you survived!"
Liv: "OH MY GODDD AMBERRRRR!! WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
Wes: "Uh congrats on waking up ig"

I laugh at these texts for a second. "How did they find out I was awake?" I ask Tara, thinking she told them. "I told them you were awake when I was getting popcorn" She tells me "Ahhh, ok" I reply.

Amber: "Lmao, hey guys!"

I text before taking a selfie of me and Tara and sending it.

Mindy: "Awww, see Tara? I told you she wouldn't leave you"

Tara: "Oh, whatever Mindy"

Wes: "Still dating, i see. You know, after Tara left you for someone she had only known for two months. But i guess you guys are just that desperate"

Once Tara had read the text she got up from my lap and slid a little bit farther down the couch, but still in arms length. I look at her for a second then back to Wes' text. I lean in a little closer to Tara so I was able to slide her back over to me. I brought my hand behind her back and grabbed her waist and gently but quickly pulled her back over to me. I looked at her but she wasn't looking at me. I let go of her waist and began to type.

Amber: "Maybe I am desperate, maybe i'm not. But at least I treat Tara right and I don't hurt her like you did. Just because I was able to date Tara without having to force her into things doesn't mean you can be a jealous bitch about it. Oh, and fyi, I'm a better kisser."

Wes: "I didn't hurt her or force her into things! You just took Tara away from me because of your stupid trap. And btw, if we ask Tara who a better kisser was right now she would say me."

Tara: "Actually you did just that. And Amber didn't 'steal me' She just treats me way better than you do, she's wayyy more lovable, I literally like women AND she is a better kisser than you. So you, frosty the fucking snowman, can go suck my dick."

Mindy: "Ooo pop off girlies!! But in all seriousness Wes you don't stand a chance trying to argue with TARA and AMBER. I'd just give up"

Wes: "I'm only arguing with Amber. Oh and I bet that Tara hasn't told you about what she does to herself. She probably doesn't trust you enough, but she told me because she obviously trusts me more since she told me about it."

Tara: "Oh come on, Wes. Seriously?! She wasn't supposed to know."

Wes: "Well too fucking bad."

Mindy: "Omg Wes, really? You fucking suck."

I re read Wes' and Taras text. Oh my god, if it's what I think it is.. "Tara?" I ask looking to her, concerned. She looks away from me and again slides down the couch away from me. "What is he talking about..?" I ask in a soft voice. "it's nothing, amber." She said quickly and quietly. "Tara, you can trust me with anything, you know that right?" I tell Tara, getting no response. "Look at me" I say softly. She turns her head towards me but she looking down. I hold her face and she looks at me in my eyes. I watch as her eyes fill with tears. I get closer and hug her and I feel her arms wrap around me.