Fuckk (smut)

@tambershipper im doing your idea because idk what to do.
TW SMUT IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT SKIPP

TARAS POVVV
"why did you take a picture?" I ask Amber "To show your slut of an ex that your mine." Amber said in a seductive tone "Get a fuckin room. But seriously you two, go home, have some fun and tell me how it went." Eliz said smirking at us. "Will do, gladly" Amber said, picking me up and bringing me to her car.

we both get in "Whaddya wanna listen to?" Amber asks me and I think for a moment. "Your moans." I say to her, causing Amber to laugh and kiss me. "Sure, Babe. But you have to wait till we get home for that." Amber said. I honestly couldn't tell if she was joking or not. I laugh a little, and say "Lana Del Ray, any of her songs" Which amber replies by turning lana on. "thanks" I say quickly.

Once we get to Ambers house, we head inside and realize nobody's home. "So, what would you like to do?" Amber asks and i don't even have to think. "you." I say. Amber laughs as she sits on the couch. "Seriously though, what do you wanna do?" Amber asks again.

I walk over and sit on her lap, facing her. "Amber are you deaf? I - Want - To - Do - You. Seriously" I say and start making out with her. she picks me up like this:

(DONT MIND THE CRAPPY ASF FANART OK

(DONT MIND THE CRAPPY ASF FANART OK. 😭)

She carries me upstairs, still making out with me. once we get to her room she sets me down but not on the bed. we're both standing there, just making out in the middle of the room. She grabs my waist and pulls it to hers, sending a shock through my body. She slides her hand into my pants, but only right below my waist. Then she puts me on the bed, breaking our make out session.

She tries to go above me but I flip her around real quick. I'm above her holding both of her hands together with one of mine. "Holy shit your seductive" Amber said, not shocked but of a more pleased way. "fuck yeah I am" I say, bringing my hand under her shirt. I don't kiss her, i just hold very heavy eye contact. i let go of her hand and take her shirt off. I then unclip her bra and take it off. "Jesus your needy tonight" Amber said smirking to me

"Yeah, well your hot as fuck and tonight i actually get to fuck you so obviously i'm gonna be needy." I say, as Amber takes my shirt off. "and bold" Amber said, so i grab her neck and use my other hand to massage her pussy. "so, how's that for bold?" I ask. "Fuck, Tara" Amber said, closing her eyes and lifting both eyebrows in pleasure. "Your caving already? Kinda thought you'd atleast go until something's inside you." I said slowly bringing my hand farther down her pussy.

I stick both my middle and ring fingers inside Amber causing her to moan. "Ohh fuck Tara.. jesus you feel so fucking good" Amber moans. I decide to pick up my pace, just for Ambers pleasure. She throws her head back and covers her face with her hands. "Fuuuck" Amber moans out from under her hands. She lets off small moans like nghh and mphh. I slow down my pace to, thrust........thrust......thrust. "Wow, Tare.." Amber said breathing kind of heavy but not to the point she would be after running.

I pull my fingers out of her. "Not to sound weird but do you know how long i've been waiting for this? 9 goddamn months" Amber said and I laugh a bit. "And i'm the needy one?" I ask Amber, joking with her. "Well, i'm not begging for it, am I?" Amber says, recalling earlier. "Well you'll be begging me to stop once i rearrange your insides." I tell Amber. "Please do" Amber said, seductively. "See? now your begging" I say to Amber. "Meh more like demanding." Amber said. "Fine, try to demand me to do something" I say to Amber.

"Hm let me think." Amber said. "I don't like waiting" I say "I demand you to — this instant — rearrange my guts. fuck me." Amber said - then pulling my face really close to hers "Please me. Fuck me up. Do what you'd like to me." Amber said, every word making my heart beat a little faster each time. "If that's what you'd like, Ambs" I said.

I grab both her hands with one of mine like hand cuffs. I use my free hand to please the fuck out of her. I insert two of my fingers inside of her, slowly then fast. "ohhhh fuckkk" Amber moans, tossing her head back. "we aren't even close to rearrangement, Babe." I say to Amber, looking her dead in the eye. Her right eye twitches a bit, so does both of her eyebrows.

"mmm taraaa" Amber moans making my stomach twirl into a knot. Jesus fuck - Amber moaning my name? Shiiiit. "Hah.. - fuck - .. You like when i - ahh - m-mm moan your n-name?" Amber says roughly through moans and heavy breaths. I smirk to her. "Kinda, yeah. It's pretty hot." I said to Amber. She can already barely speak, I think it's time to do some rearranging. I thrust faster than before, with every thrust pushing my fingers into her with lots of strength. Amber grabs her face, trying not to let out the loudest moans she and I have heard in our lives.

"JESUS TARA!" Amber yelps out. Her legs tense up along with her stomach. "TARE... S-Stop!! F- FUUCKK" Amber manages to say. The back of her head is pressed into the pillow, revealing her neck. I manage to get my face up to her neck whilst fucking Amber. I kiss her neck and leave hickeys on her. Amber takes a quick breath in. "...t..tara..please— i cant.. i.." Amber said taking quick breaths and trying not to be loud. I get close to her ear and whisper, "Whos begging now?" before telling her "your mine." I stop kissing her neck, letting me please her easily.

"TARA I.. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking shit!" Amber yelps. I know exactly what's happening. Amber grabs my arms but i don't stop. The muscles and veins in her neck show as her legs tense up even more. She arches her back and digs her nails into my skin. I know she's about to cum, but what do i do? I don't stop. I keep going.

AMBERS POV
Im about to cum.. fuckkk.. I cum onto Taras fingers but she doesn't stop. "t-t-tara please.. i can't keep.." I manage to say. Before i know it, second time. "I.." I say before i cum for the third time. "Stop.." I say but she doesn't. My legs squeeze together from the 4th time. "TARA PLEASE!" I said. She slows her pace and i rest my muscles. "My fucking god Tara.." I say breathing so heavy you'd think I just ran 10 miles without stopping. 10-miles. Tara removes her fingers from inside me.

"Your easily rearrangeable." Tara tells me, smirking. She quickly kisses me and gets up. "Shit. Amber do you have clothes that i could borrow?" Tara asks. I take a second to catch my breath "yeah.." I said to Tara.

THEY GET CHANGED AND TARA FALLS ASLEEP! BEFORE AMBER FALLS ASLEEP SHE TEXTS ELIZABETH

"Had a amazing night. Totally worth not being able to walk ;)"

Eliz
"Y'all did it? Damn not even a day in and you two are already fucking. Glad it went well tho!"

"Not even joking here, i had 4 orgasms. Goodnight Eliz!"

Eliz
"tmi.. BUT FOUR?!? JESUS YOU TWO. crazyyyy. goodnight amber"

Amber falls asleep holding Tara.

GUYS. SHOULD I DO WES MIND CONTROLS AMBER AND TARA INTO THINKING THEY R JUST FRIENDS SO HE CAN GET TARA BACK

OR

THEY FIGHT AGAIN (dw i'll probably give them a happy ending anyways)

OR

SHOULD I KILL ONE OFF BUT THEY DONT ACTUALLY DIE AND COME BACK TO FIND THE OTHER WITH SOMEONE ELSE
(i rlly want to do that one)

PLS TELL ME BC IDK WHICK TO PICK.

BTW IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER! IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING SMUT SO IDK WHAT TO TELL U.