Holy Moly

TW SELF HARM ( :( )

Tara POV
I wake up in the same position i was last night. Ohhhh fuck.
Why did i do that dude?? I'm such a - you know, let's just forget about last night. There was too much going on. I look at amber, oh how cute she is.. Wait - do i— like Amber? Like.. like like her?? No way. she's my best friend I can't think of her like that. I carefully get up not waking amber and I just walk around my bedroom.

Then I see Ambers eyes slowly blink open. "Morning sleepy head!" I said to her "morning" Amber said, yawning right after. Oh my fucking god.. her morning voice is so.. hot? Tara you seriously need to stop thinking like that just because you did once last night. Well.. a couple times last night.. I stare at her, still blushing from her morning voice.

"tare?" Amber said. Her morning voice is going to make my knees so weak i'll fall. "Oh— Uhm yeah?" I ask "Staring problem much?" Amber said and i giggle. She lost her morning voice but now I wont literally collapse from hearing it again.

"So, Ambs. Do you have any plans for us today?" I ask, mainly because Amber almost always has plans for when we hang out. "Nope. Just a normal Saturday." Amber said, getting out of bed.

"I just had the best idea E V E R !! We could host a party! Here!" I said, hoping she'd agree. Though it's not like Amber to disagree with a party. Especially when it's not her house. Amber walked up behind me. I already knew what she was about to do. Amber grabbed my waist, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

Butterflies.

Ambers POV
"Sure, i'm up to it." I said, slowly guiding Taras hips to slowly sway with mine. I see a slight smile form on her face, then she sighs. "We should get changed, Ambs. You can borrow some of my clothes. Or you could just change at your house and come back, whatever you'd like" Tara said, pulling herself away from my hips and turning around.

"I'll borrow some of your clothes - if you don't mind" I said. I fucking love Taras scent so i would wear her clothes all day, every day if i could. "Ok. I'll be right back" Tara said after she hands me some clothes. She goes to get changed in her guest room.

I quickly change and decide to go onto instagram. I open it and instantly go to Taras account. I check her photos - she posted her and her ice cream from the other day. She had another one with mine captioned, "Ambers taste better than mine. Should have just went with the swirl option."

does she mean..? no way. I scroll down to the comments.

Mindysgayerthanu: THE SWIRL?!? WAIT IF YOU HAVE VANILLA AND SHE HAS CHOCOLATE.. DOES THAT MEAN..?
view replies >

I tap view replies

Westhebes: Not funny, Mindy. That's my girlfriend not Ambers.

Taresahare: You and amber have alike minds. She made a joke about it too lol

mindyisgayerthanu-replying to taresahare: Haha. Wait

Taresahare-replying to mindyisgayerthanu: Your slow. (ngl you are too wes)

Westhebes-replying to taresahare: What? You guys are confusing.

Lmaoo Wes is so stupid it's kinda funny.

(AUTHOR! btw the joke was that Amber had made a joke about the swirl thing so she was like agreeing with Amber - about the joke she made.)

LATER WHEN THE PARTY STARTS
Taras on the couch with wes and i'm just walking around. "GUYS!! WHO WANNA PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE?" Mindy yells. Some people just keep partying but i decide to. I'm bored anyways.

Wes and Tara join. tara sits nexts to me, wes on her other side. I slide my arm around her waist and she leans onto me. Wes looks at us wide-eyed. "What are you looking at, frosty the snowman?" I said to wes. "I don't know your kinda like.. touching MY girl?!?" Wes said. Mindy OoOs for new drama. Tara sits up, grabbing my hand and moving it off her.