Earth

When they got to Earth Kunzite carefully landed the ship at the moon base. “Pink since you need to be here I will make my way down to Earth so you can see it.” Pink nodded as Kunzite went to the warp pad.

“Ooh! Show me everything!” Pink exclaimed as Kunzite laughed at her diamonds childishness. “Okay okay.” She started to walk around showing her the little forest that she was in. Kunzite heard a noise. She turned around and saw an animal. “Kuzi what is that?” “I don’t have a clue.” The animal made its way to Kunzite meowing at her. “Okay, this creature is cute Pink.” “I wish I was there.” Pink whined.

Kunzite started to pet the creature for a while. When she got up to keep on exploring the creature wouldn’t leave her alone. When it was time for her to get back to the moon base she took a picture of her and the animal. She wanted to remember the cute thing. 

Back on the moon base Pink was rambling about how the earth looked. Kunzite wasn’t listening she was thinking about the animal. She was sad about leaving it, but she knew she couldn’t bring it back with her. 

Kunzite was with Pink and Pearl on the moon base for a good 4 months before she was called for her next mission. “Don’t leave please!” Pink exclaimed while holding Kunzite close to her chest. Kunzite hugged her back. “I have to go. I’ll be back before you know it.” Pink whined as she had to let her go. She waved at Pink when the ship took off. 

Pink stood there watching her best friend leave on the ship. “C’mon Pearl let's go back.” Pearl followed as Pink went back to the base.

\

It was very awkward, to say the least when Pink was doing her work. Pink started to talk. “Could you imagine that running a colony would be this dull?” “I could imagine it if you would like me to my diamond.” Pearl said trying to make Pink happy. It didn’t work.

“Show me the status of the prime kindergarten.” “Yes, my diamond.” Pink cringed she misses Kuzi. She would actually have someone to talk to. “The first court soldiers are due to emerge soon.” That made Pink excited. “Oh! Finally something exciting. Hurry we got to see this.” she got up and jumped down the stairs to the globe.

“Quickly turn it on.” “Yes, my diamond.” Pearl touched the globe and the room turned into the kindergarten. “Look at this Pearl we’re creating life from nothing.” ‘If only you were here Kuzi.’ Pink thought. She snapped out of it as she saw a soldier emerge from the hole. “Welcome to Earth!” She held her arms out, but the soldier went right through her. She remembered that they were not really there.

“I wish I could be there.” Pearl thought for a moment. “I’ll have us warped into the kindergarten at once my diamond.” Pink looks at her frantically. “No no, if I went down to the kindergarten I would never hear the end of it from Yellow and Blue,” She half-joked. “Oh but could you imagine me down there laughing and playing with the amethysts.” Pink said. “I can my diamond,” Pearl showed a hologram of Pink with some amethyst soldiers. “You look so happy.” “I won’t be happy when Blue and Yellow find out.” Pink said.

Pearl reassures Pink saying. “They won’t find out.” “How’s that?” Pink asks. “Because..” The hologram shows Pink and the amethyst thinking. “You look just like a quartz,” Hologram Pink changes into a Rose Quartz soldier. “You changed your shape for a day!” Pearl tells Pink. Pink smiles brightly at her. “That’s brilliant Pearl!” Pearl smiles back at her. “I’m glad I was able to help my dia-” Pearl looks up but she can’t see Pink. A hand enters her line of vision.

“Down here.” She looked down and saw Pink in a Rose Quartz form. 

They entered the kindergarten. Pink looks around in wonder. “This is incredible.” Pink looks down to see a couple of gems. “We gotta go down there and check it out.” Pink grabs Pearl and jumps into the air. Soldiers emerge from their holes in the wall as Pink glides down.

Pink looks at Pearl. “This is so won-” She suddenly gets pushed over by a soldier. “I’m so sorry these amethysts can be so rude.” “But Pearl can’t you see what’s happening?” Pearl looks at her confused. Pink smiles at her. “We’re actually here and I am fitting right in. None of that dumb salute,” She does a bad example of the diamond salute. “Thank you so much for talking me into this. I couldn’t have done this on my own.” Pearl blushes. “Uh- You’re welcome my diamond.” “Pearl.” Pink says as she shushes her. “You’re gonna get us in trouble.” “Sorry, my Quartz.” Pearl says. Pink starts giggling.  

Pink starts walking toward the other soldiers. “Hey, fellow amethyst guards what are we all up to?” The Amethyst tells Pink. “There’s two more from our unit that haven’t emerged yet so we’re gonna wait for them.” “Here comes one of them.” The other Amethyst said as the gem emerged. Pink walks up to the gem looking at her in adoration. “Oh wow look at you. Welcome to Earth.” Pink smiles at the gem and she smiles back. “That is the first and nicest thing anyone has said to me.” 

Another gem walks up to them. “What are you doing just standing there come on!” “We’re waiting for the last of our unit to emerge.” The Amethyst explained. “She can catch up later move it!” The gems start to run and Pink tries to follow them but Pearls stops her. 

“Let’s not draw any more attention to ourselves than we already have.” Pink deflates. “Oh you’re right but things were getting really fun.” Pearl sees Pink upset so she says. “What if we took some time to explore some of Earth’s other features like Kunzite did.” Pink smiles. “Ah, Pearl you’re so smart.”