Rebels

Pink has been planning how to make a statement. She has been destroying the injectors on her planet and speaking out against the diamonds. Word made it back to the diamonds so they announced that a Rose Quartz and her Pearl have betrayed their own kind. 

She already has a plan to make herself known to one of the diamonds. Blue. She is coming to Earth with her court. She was planning to poof as many as she could. 

\

What she didn’t know was that since the diamonds found out about Rose they have been trying to capture her. So they called back Kunzite to accompany Blue as she was going to Earth. She was gone for a couple of months and after she went to see Pink she was sent on another mission causing her to get poofed.

Nothing changed except her shoes now have two little ears on both of them reminding her of the creature she met.

She was standing next to Blues throne on the palanquin. “Kunzite if that rebel has the gall to show her face here. Shatter her.” Kunzite does the diamond salute. “Yes, my diamond.”

She watches as the Sapphire and her three Rubies make their way to the palanquin. She rolls her eyes hearing the rubies talk to each other.  She watches as one ruby bumps into the Sapphire. Once they got to the front of the palanquin the Sapphire told the Rubies to stay put.

“My diamond I have arrived.” Sapphire spoke as she entered the palanquin. “Sapphire, tell me what will happen here.” Blue ordered. “I foresee the rebels attacking the cloud arena before they are cornered. They will destroy the physical forms of seven gems including two of my Ruby guards and myself. Immediately after my form is destroyed the rebels will be captured the rebellion ends here.”

Kunzite sees Blue's face with relief. “Thank you Sapphire. That’s all I needed to know.” Sapphire nods her head. “I look forward to speaking with you again once I reform back on homeworld.” Sapphire leaves with her Rubies following. “Kunzite be ready.” Blue said. “Yes, my diamond.” 

Suddenly Kunzite heard a voice. “Blue diamond will not leave this planet. This colony will not be complete.” She hears a Ruby yelling where they’re. “We are the Crystal Gems!” 

Kunzite jumps out of the palanquin running towards the Quartz rebel. The rebel poofed four gems before she sees Kunzite in the air about to strike. They continue to fight until they hear multiple gems gasp. Kunzite couldn’t believe her eyes.

A fusion of two different gems. It was unheard of and she couldn’t look away. The rebel jumped to the pearl and fled. She could hear Gems yelling. “Unbelievable” “Disgusting!” “This is unheard of!”

Kunzite jumps onto the palanquin stairs as it moves towards the fusion. The fusion quickly broke apart. Blue spoke. “The rebels have fled. Sapphire this is not the scenario you described. Sapphire spoke. “T-This is not what I saw I don’t know what happened I-” “No!” Ruby shouted. “It was me.” “Clearly.” Blue said as Kunzite nodded in agreement. “How dare you fuse with a member from my court.” Blues eye narrowed. Ruby tried to speak. “Forgive me I-” “You will be broken for this!” Kunzite was about to charge a Ruby. Her eyes widened when Sapphire grabbed Ruby and ran to the edge of the arena. “Kunzite after them!” Kunzite started to chase after them but they jumped off the edge causing Kunzite to stop. 

Blue ordered Kunzite to return to the palanquin. “Kunzite.” “Yes, my diamond?” Blue looked at her. “Promise me you’ll make sure that Pink won’t be harmed by this Rose Quartz.” “You have my word, my diamond.” “Good, You will be able to go see Pink in a month. I need you to go visit one of my colonies. Apparently, the word of the rebellion has made it all the way out there.” “I will do my best, my diamond.”