Trying to Shut it Down

Pink makes a call to Yellow and Blue trying to stop her invasion. “Pink after all these years of begging you want to shut this down?” Yellow says emphasis on begging. “Yes it’s harming the natural environment and I don’t want that to happen.” She explains. Blue looks at her. “Pink this is what happens when you make a colony, it's completely normal for it to happen.” 

Yellow sighs her fingers on the bridge of her nose. “Pink you can’t beg for a colony then once you get it you change your mind. Act like a diamond and continue the process.” Pink looks at them trying to stay calm. “I don’t want to harm the things that live here, they need the resources to live!” She exclaims. 

Blue rolls her eyes at the outburst. “Pink, we don't have time for this. Quit acting like a child.” Pink looks at Blue in shock slowly getting angrier. Yellow claps her hands. “Changing subjects Kunzite is coming back from her mission so I bet you’re happy with that Pink. You’ll have a couple of weeks with her before we need to send her on another mission.” As happy as she is, this isn’t why she called them. “Pink we need to go. Continue with your colony.” Before Pink can even reply to Blue both of the diamonds hang up.

She clenched her fists tightly. Pearl attempts to say something but is cut off when she sees Pink in her Rose Quartz form. “They won’t listen to me so I’ll give them something that will make them.”