Five Golden Tickets

(POV:Reader)

The days had gone by like normal, my excitement of knowing what his idea had quieted down as I distracted myself with cleaning up the factory along with the Oompa loompas. 

We were currently having breakfast, Willy had the Oompa loompas bring a T.V. in to watch the news, something we didn't normally do.

-"Why so much excitement for watching the news, you don't even like it" I asked, then took a bite of the pancakes I had made for breakfast.

-"You'll see, you'll see" he clicked around the remote, trying to find a certain channel, once he had he leaned back into his chair, watching.

-"As if overnight, posters have mysteriously appeared on posts giving some news that have crowds going wild" the news reporter lady said, pointing at the crowds behind her.

-"Each poster is the same, stating that five golden tickets have been hidden inside Willy Wonka chocolate bars"

-"There is an additional prize for one of the lucky five children..."

-"Who will be the winners?"

-"What surprises await them in the factory?"

-"Until next time, now over to Tim for the weather forecast" Willy turned the T.V. off, looking over at me with my confused, surprised, and concerned look on my face.

-"T-This was your idea, invite children to the factory?" he nodded.

-"Don't you like it?"

-"I do...it's just a bit concerning"

-"What's the 'prize' for that one child that wins it?"

-"The factory"

-"W-What?"

-"The factory, I don't want to spend my whole life making chocolate, I want to spend time with you too" he reached across the table, taking hold of my hand.

-"How will you decide which child gets the fac-"

-"Simple, there will be a series of room we go through, each one being a test for all the five children"

-"Last child remaining will be the lucky winner"

-"Now come on, we have some preparation to do" we finished breakfast quickly and got to work, cleaning, organizing, preparing and setting up lots of things.

(A/N):

Sorry for the late chapter! I got a little busy with homework and my test.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!