Rooms

(POV:Reader)

Everyone broke off into their own little conversations, what they were about I had no clue as the loud pounding of the drums blocked any eavesdropping. Willy looked at me confused, but I stayed turned away from him, still bitter.

-"Hun, what's wrong? Have I done something, I'm sorry" he scootched closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

-"Yes...no, I don't know, I'm just bitter" I huffed out, now angry with myself for being jealous.

-"You're very cute when you're jealous" he teased, kissing the top of my head.

-"Don't tease me!" I complained.

-"You have nothing to worry about, my love, I will love you and only you for as long as I live"

-"I'm sorry" I fidgeted with Willy's fingers, counting them and playing with the ring on his finger out of nervousness.

-"You have nothing to be sorry for, we all get jealous now and then" I gave him a quick kiss but we were soon interrupted.

-"Mr. Wonka, we're headed for a tunnel" Charlie warned.

-"Oh, yeah, full speed ahead!"

-"How can they see where they're going?" Violet asked, a bit concerned as we headed for the darkness.

-"They can't, there's no knowing where they're going..."

-"...Switch on the lights!" the lights were shut on, hurting our eyes as they were so sudden.

-"I h-hate this" I mumbled as I hid in Willy's chest, not liking much the feeling of the boat going up and down. I preferred taking the halls around the factory, but knowing that Willy wanted to show off his factory we were not going to take those.

-"Hun, it's over, are you alright?" I gave a soft nod, pulling away slowly and looking up at him as he smiled down at me.

-"People, keep an eye out, we're passing some very important rooms here" as the boat rowed in the chocolate we passed the coffee cream, the strawberry cream (one of my favorites), and then whipped cream room.

-"Whipped Cream" Charlie smiled ear to ear as we looked at the cow being whipped in amazement.

-"Precisely!" Willy chuckled.

-"That doesn't make sense" Veruca retorted.

-"For your information little girl, whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips"

-"Everybody knows that" Willy smiled at her as Veruca gave a quiet scoff and turned to face forward once more.

Once again the boat was tossed and turned against the chocolate stream, I hid in Willy's chest as he rubbed circles in my back in an attempt to calm me down. 

After it was over he gave me a small peck and called to the others to get down to see the Inventing Room...well the testing room more like as Willy's real inventing room was on the other side. This 'Inventing Room' was more where he tested machines and various candies.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!