Oompa Loompas

(POV:Reader)

-"Oompa loompa's?" Veruca's dad, Mr. Salt, I think, asked.

-"Imported directly from Loompaland" Willy told him, excited as it was his favorite trip we had taken.

-"There's no such place" Mr. Teevee spoke a bit rudely.

-"What?"

-"Mr. Wonka, I teach high school geography, and I'm here to tell you-"

-"Well, then you'll know all about it and learn what a terrible country it is"

-"The whole place is nothing but thick jungles, infested by the most dangerous beasts there is in the entire world"

-"Hornswagglers and snozwangers and those terrible wicked wangdoodles"

-"We went to Loompaland in search of exotic new flavors for candy"

-"But instead we found the Oompa loompas"

-"They lived in tree house to escape the fierce creatures that lived below"

-"The Oompa loompas ate nothing but green caterpillars which tasted revolting" I shivered at the thought of eating those mashed up caterpillars, never doing that again.

-"The Oompa loompa's kept looking for other things to mash up with the caterpillars to make them taste better"

-"They added red beetles, the bark of a bong-bong tree, all of them beastly, but not quite so beastly as the caterpillars"

-"But the food they longed for the most was the cocoa bean"

-"An Oompa loompa was lucky if they found three or four cocoa beans a year"

-"But, oh, how they craved them"

-"All they'd ever think about was cocoa beans" I remembered attending the cocoa ritual an afternoon, were we partied in honor of their findings.

-"The cocoa bean happens to be the thing chocolate is made of..."

-"So I told the chief to come live in my factory and that in exchange I'd give them all the cocoa beans they'd want"

-"They are such wonderful workers" Willy complimented them.

-"I feel I must warn you though, they are rather mischievous"

-"Always making little jokes"

-"Augustus, mein child, that is not a good thing you do!" his mother yelled at him, we turned to find Augustus drinking the chocolate from the waterfall.

-"Hey little boy! My chocolate must be untouched by human hands!" the boy did not stop, he just kept drinking.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!