Candies and Waterfalls

(POV:Reader)

-"You alright, hun?" I asked as we walked over to the doors of the chocolate room.

-"Yes, love, I'm fine, just a flashback" he hummed in response as we all stopped at the small doors.

-"An important room, this"

-"After all it is a chocolate factory" Willy looked around his giant set of keys, trying to find the right one to open the door.

-"Why is the door so small?"

-"Why not?" I asked, getting an eye-roll from Mike.

-"I love this room" I mumbled to Willy as he opened the doors letting everyone see the colorful and absolutely wonderful room.

-"Now, do be carful my dear children, don't lose your heads, don't get over excited, just keep very calm" Willy warned.

-"It's beautiful" Charlie commented.

-"Very" I told him.

-"I can think of prettier things" Willy whispered to me, giving me a look to which I playfully rolled my eyes to.

-"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality"

-"The waterfall is most important, mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy"

-"By the way, no other factory in the world, mixes it's chocolate by waterfall, my dear children" Willy was giving a 'tour' of the chocolate room, giving small facts and details.

-"Those pipes, suck up the chocolate, and carry it away, all over the factory"

-"Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass, please do!"

-"It's so delectable and so darn good-looking" as everyone looked down at the grass I noticed Willy was looking at me. I rolled my eyes, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

-"You can eat the grass?" Charlie asked.

-"Of course you can, everything in this room is edible" I half-explained.

-"Even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is frowned upon in most societies" Willy added.

-"Well, enjoy! Go on, scoot, scoot!"everyone ran off to go explore, leaving Willy and I alone.

-"So darn good-looking, huh?"

-"Very" Willy mumbled as he gave me a kiss, one which felt very needy but comforting.

-"W-Willy, we have an audience" I mumbled into the kiss, breaking it off.

-"Fine! But we finish this later" I gave him a nod and led him to the audience who were watching the Oompa loompas.

-"Are they real people?" Mike asked as soon as we got there.

-"Of course they're real people, they're Oompa loompas"

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!