Storm -Gottlet

Idk I just got this idea
Fluff with a teensie weensie bit of angst
Tw- Panic Attacks

No POV
Gottmik,Violet and some other queens were on tour and they were all in their respective rooms. Gottmik was sitting in his bed when he heard the rain starting. He wasn't upset until he heard the thunder starting.

Gottmik POV
Nobody else knew except violet that I'm scared of the thunder and violet was in the next room over. I try to calm myself down by closing my eyes and pretending the storm wasn't there

. And yet the thunder still rang in my ears. I'm trying not to be loud but my attempts are useless.

At this point my whole body was shaking and tears were streaming down my face. I go to the bathroom and sit down,still crying.

Violet POV
I was getting settles into bed when the rain started. I got nervous because I know gottmik is scared of the thunder. But he'll probably be fine. As long as it doesn't get too bad.

I go back to scrolling on Instagram. But then I hear what sounds like crying from the other room. I get up from my bed and walked over to Mik's room and I knock on the door.

After waiting for a few seconds I decided to use the spare key he gave me and unlock the door. I walk in but I don't see him so I go to the bathroom and hear what was definitely crying coming from in there.

I walk in and see gottmik crying on the floor of the bathroom. I kneel down and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up and pulls himself into my arms. I gently rub his back and I press a kiss into his hair.

Gottmik POV
I was laying in violets arms and my crying slowly eased as i calmed down. Violet continued to rub my back and pressing gentle kisses into my hair and face.

I look up at violet and she wiped the last of my tears off of my face and holds my arms as she helps me stand up.

"You good mik?"

"Yeah just, you know how storms make me. Thanks though"

"Of course, I've got you"

"Um vi can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yeah,of course,come with me."

She grabs my hand and leads me to her room. We lay down and she pulls me into her arms. I lay my head down on her shoulder and she switches the TV on. I lace my hand into hers and she pulls our hands onto her lap and pulls me closer.

"Mik?"

"Mhm?"

"I want to tell you something I've wanted to talk to you about for a while"

"What's up vi?"

"Well, I've liked you for a while now,and I don't know how to tell you but I couldn't keep it a secret anymore."

Violet POV
I tell him how I feel and he goes silent for a while. I've totally ruined our friendship now. I begin to apologize but he pulls me in and kisses me. I'm shocked for a while but eventually I kiss back. We stay like this for a while but eventually we pull away.

"So what does this mean?"

"Well I was hoping that you'd be my boyfriend."

"I'd love that"

We kiss and I pull mik onto my lap as he pulls away.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too."

Bro I'm so bored rn
Anyways I hope you liked that I'll probably update tomorrow depending on what time I wake up.

617 words