Bad Dreams -Rosenali

My inspiration for this one was from Finn_Was_taken they're my friend and they told me to write this at school today
Tw- slight panic attack , mentions of blood
Also this means a dream

Denali dream POV
I  had just gone backstage from a show and I was going to meet rose in the dressing room. I walked into the dressing room and I looked for rose, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I called out her name a few times but still no response.

Finally I walk into the furthest part of  the room and I look behind the curtain and I gasp. Rose was laying there, her face pale and a slit through her throat. I stood over her, stunned before I crumpled before her, crying on her dead body.

Tears still falling down my face, Symone comes and gasps as she sees roses dead body in front of me. She kneels down next to me and rubs my back.

"I'm sorry baby she's gone now"

Suddenly I am laying in my bed with rose right next to me. It was all a dream. All just a horrible awful dream.

Sighing, I hold her face in my hands.

"i love you so so much."

I started to cry. I don't know what came of me but I guess the relief of seeing her alive again was enough to trigger my emotions.

She must have been woken up by the crying because not long after I felt her soft hands on my back.

"What's wrong nali?" Her voice sounded as sweet as ever. Even though I had heard it about a million times it still managed to soothe me no matter how bad it got.

"I had a bad dream, I'm sorry for waking you."

"Its okay angel, as long as you're okay"

I nodded as she pulled me into a hug. I hug back, and lay my head in her chest. She Tries to calm me

"Do you want to talk about it?" Her voice reassuring and sweet.

"Uh sure, we were on tour and I was trying to find you and I found you on the floor and-"

My tears take over again and yet i try to keep talking.

"And you were dead."

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry that sounds awful"

She lays me on her lap and starts playing with my hair until I stop crying.

"Do you think that you can fall asleep again?"

She lays me down on the bed and holds me.

"Yeah, thanks Rosie."

She smiles, "Of course angel, If it happens again just wake me up okay?"

I nod, getting comfortable in her arms.

I think I have the best boyfriend ever.