Back From Tour -Anarcia

I'm currently in maths class 😭
Uhh yea idek
TW SMUT
ENJOYYY

Marcia was laying in bed,once again thinking about Anetra. Anetra was gone on tour and she was coming back later that day. She was thinking about calling her but right then her phone dings and she gets a text from Anetra.

Anetra🦆: hey beautiful

Anetra🦆:I'm about ten minutes away, I can't wait 2 see you ♥

Me: Ok

Me: i miss you too

She sets her phone down, thinking about that first text she sent her "Hey beautiful".
She didn't realize how horny that made her. But she could wait ten minutes. Right?

But ten minutes felt like ten days. She was about to deal with it herself but then she hears a knock on the door. She runs to the door and opens the door to see anetra,looking sexier than ever.

Marcia squeezed her and tried to kiss her lips but she couldn't quite reach so anetra picked her up and kissed her.

"Hey sweetie"

"Hi angel"

Marcia blushes at the nickname but quickly shakes it off and helps anetra load her bags into the house.

"So what do you want to do now"

"Oh I have an idea" Anetra chuckles, getting the hint

She sets her bags down and carries Marcia into their shared bedroom. She sits down and Marcia sits on her lap,waiting for her to do something.

She pulls her closer and pulls her in for a deep,passionate kiss. She moves down to her jawline and soon enough,her neck.

When She kisses a spot in the middle of her neck she knows she's found her sweet spot because Marcia whimpers lightly.

Anetra chuckles and bites and sucks at that spot until it bruises. She leans back, looking at the flustered mess she's created. Marcia was blushing redder than a tomato and she was stuttering like a fool.

Anetra took off her shirt to reveal her perfectly toned muscles and Marcia couldn't help but blush. She took maricas shirt and both of their pants off so they were both fully naked. She pushed Marcia to her knees.

"Open"

Marcia opened her mouth and started sucking on Anetras dick. Anetra put a hand in Marcias hair, lightly pulling. Marcia moaned, sending vibrations through anetras dick. She bobbed up and down until anetra pulled on her hair, showing she was close. She put both of her hands on anetras hips, So she couldn't move away when she came.

Anetra pushed Marcia away and she picked her up. Marcia whined as she was pushed down onto the bed by anetras strong, muscular arms. She squirmed under her and moaned. "Mmh please anetra" She smirked and slowly pushed in.

A small moan escaped her lips as anetras thrusts got faster and harder. "A-Ahh~" Marcia whined, a tear falling down her face from pain and pleasure. "Your such a good girl for me aren't you" anetra smirked, placing her hands on her hips so she couldn't move.

"Y-yes I'm your good girl daddy" Marcia moans, getting fucked harder and faster by the second. "Yeah youre such a  good little slut for my cock aren't you"

Those words made all thoughts leave marcias mind and all of her insides were fluttering. Anetras thrusts got deeper and she was hitting marcias g-spot dead on every time, She could barely form words, "c-close daddy" She said as she felt herself getting closer to the edge" cum for me like a good whore" She snarled, still thrusting." With that, she released and flopped into the mattress.

Anetra sat down next to her and put her hand
on her back."You did so good for me baby" She rubbed her back and layed down, turning Marcia to face her. "There's that pretty face." Marcia smiled, pulling herself closer to the taller queen.

"I love you anetra" She mumbled, as she fell asleep. Anetra smiled and curled up in the sheets.

Guysss I'm so tired I'm at school and I forgot to take my medicine for my legs and I can barely walk 😭

Ik this is rly short but I need to update so you get what you get and you don't throw a fit

Because what's not fair? LIFES NOT FAIR

Anyways byee have a nice summer I'll try to update more but idk I have rugby camp.

737 words