Overworked- S14 top 5

Hey yall I'm So sorry I haven't updated in a while my mental health has been really shitty lately so yea but ill try to update more again.
Basically this is Fluff and basically bosco is overworking herself because of course she is and the other girlsmake sure she gets some rest.

Daya POV
I haven't seen bosco all day. She said she was rehearsing her moves for an upcoming tour we had but she said she'd be back in two hours and it had now been 6 hours. I assumed at this point it was pretty much up to me to make her take a break.

I walk down to the studio and just as I suspected, bosco still there, practicing her words. I walked over and when she didn't notice me I picked her up like a baby. She squeaked but when she realized it was me she started whining excuses.

"but dayaaa I was just finishing" She whined.
"It doesn't matter your overworking yourself and you need rest." She whined but let me walk her out of the studio and carry her up the stairs. I set her down on the bed and she opened her arms, signaling for me to hold her. I set her stuff down and I pull her into my lap. Not long after she fell asleep and i followed.

I woke up at about 5 am and after I fully come into consciousness i see that bosco had left again. I went to the other room and after being woken up by my grumbling, willow soon followed. And of course , we see bosco in her room, practicing her words.

"Your the strong one" willow says, pushing me towards the room. I grab bosco from the waist, taking her by surprise. "Daya let me downn" She groaned, trying to escape my arms. "Nope, we have 6 more days and 5 am is way to early for anybody to get up." She groaned but complied and let me carry her back into my room,willow still following us

I carried her back into my room and set her down in the bed and willow layed on her other side. Willow was running her hands through boscos hair and leaving soft kisses on her face. I turned on the TV and started up a movie. We stayed there and cuddled together when  Angeria, who had been woken up by the noise had approached the doorway of our room

"What the fuck is going on here" I couldn't see her face but i could sense that she was pretty displeased. "Were cuddling and watching a movie, wanna join?" Willow patted the large space in bed next to her. "Hmm i would but i have to get back to Camden before she gets upset."

She started to leave the room when willow said "Wait! bring Camden" motioning at the large space of bed available. "Fine I'll go get her" angeria left the room and willow layed back down. Not long after angeria and a tired looking Camden walked into the room.

Willow smiled and moved over so they could climb in next to her. Bosco hummed and settled herself into dayas shoulder as willow wrapped her arms around her. Bosco blushed as she felt the love from all four girls radiating around her.

Once the movie had finished all of the girls snuggled together and started falling asleep,except for Camden who was already knocked out. Willow, who was practically pressed against bosco pulled her closer and gently started to pepper her face in soft kisses. Bosco started blushing and giggling, hiding her face in her hands.

"Try to get some sleep okay coco?" Bosco nodded, curling into willows arms. Not long after, she fell asleep in her arms.

-Time skip to the next morning at like 9 am-

Bosco woke up and looked around, all the girls were still in bed with her. Angie and Camden were asleep in eachothers arms and daya had her arms protectively wrapped around bosco. She looked over and willow was the only one awake, currently scrolling through Twitter. She rested her head on willows chest, now fully conscious.

"Oh hey you're awake" willow set her phone down and gave bosco a soft kiss on the lips. "did you sleep okay?" Willow pushed the hair in boscos face out of her hair "Yeah, thanks for helping me by the way." Willow smiled "Of course coco I'd do anything for you"

By that time Angie,Camden and daya had woken up and registered everything that was happening. "Oh hey guys" bosco said, her voice still sore from the lack of water. "Hmphh" Camden groaned, pushing her face further into her pillow. "She's not a morning person" Angie chuckled.

Daya got up "I'm gonna make breakfast it will be ready at about 10:00. All the other girls nodded, willow getting up to help her in the kitchen. Bosco layed back down and Angie pulled her and Camden into her arms. "My baby's" Camden groaned "Angiee let me sleep for God's sake it's 9:10 in the morning"

Angie rolled her eyes jokingly, letting Camden get back to sleeping and she pulled bosco closer to her. She smiled, laying in Angie's arms. Camden had finally given up on trying to get anymore sleep so she sat up and put one hand in boscos hair and the other she used for scrolling through twitter.

Bosco smiled, Not caring what would happen tommorow as long as she was with them.

Omg?!?!? Uhh yea I'll be updating a lot as an apology for not updating a lot. Uhh idk what else you can request anything if you want
955 words
BYEEE