Guest Judge -Branjie

Bro I have like 5 chapters in my drafts rn 😭
Anyway uhh yea I want to do Smt angsty soon so yea Also I might not update as much bc I'm working on another book rn but yea
Tw -Smut

Brook POV
I usually wasn't very thrilled to have to get up at the crack of dawn go film Canada's drag race but today was different. Today was the day that Vanessa was a guest judge in today's episode and I was so exited!

I loved spending time with her but we usually don't get to talk on days when I'm filming. The whole first part of the day was a blur. But after what seemed like a year,the runway had finally came.

Me and her both headed to the dressing room and started getting ready. Once we were done getting into drag we went and sat down in our seats at the judging panel.

Not soon after the other judges sat down and we talked for a while until the runway started. Only a few looks stood out to me but other than that I was pretty bored. I guess Vanessa noticed that because she placed her hand on my inner thigh.

She kept it there all the way through the runway and when the critiques started she started slowly rubbing my thigh.

I wasn't tucked because one, I was sitting at a table and two, I was wearing a gown so I didn't need to be. Vanessa started slowly running her hand over my dick and I had to hold in a moan but my attempt (mostly) failed.

I was in the middle of talking and I tried to disguise the sound as a cough. A few of the queens gave me a weird look but I played it off like nothing. She kept this up until I was close and I tapped her leg to let her know.

At that,she removed her hand and I sighed at the loss of contact. I was definitely going to get her later for that. Finally the queens went back into untucked and we started deliberating. I leaned in to whisper into Vanessa's ear

"Once this episode is over you're gonna regret that"

She chuckled "oh I know"

Once we were finished we called the queens back and we sent a girl home we went back to the dressing rooms. I hurried to get out of drag and I noticed Vanessa doing the same thing.

We went back to our room and I threw Vanessa on the bed. We both stripped and I pressed her  against the wall. I leaned down to her neck and started giving her love bites all over until I went to a lower part of her neck and she whimpered in pleasure.

I pushed her down to her knees and she began sucking my dick. I grabbed her hair and pushed her further down. I was getting close so I continued to push her head further down until I came in her mouth and she stood up.

I push her down onto the bed and waste no time pushing into her. She moaned and I began thrusting into her. I sped up and at this point I was fucking her into the mattress but I didn't care.

Her moans got louder and more breathy so I knew that she was close. She came all over her chest and not long after I did too.

I pulled her into my arms and peppered her face with kisses.

"I love you so much"

"Mhmm"

I chuckled, she must be pretty tired. With that, I set her down in bed and I layed next to her, running my hands through her soft hair.

I feel very ashamed that I'm writing smut in class 😭😭 uhh yea idk
644 words