You feel warm. [FILLER]

As the Thousands Sunny sails across the ocean, a fallen snowflake lands on their ship, Nami was handing out her hand feeling the flakes cold and icy feels as they fall from the sky.

Her breath began to turn smokey white and that includes the other crew. Well except for Brook, he doesn't have any lungs (No offense, pls don't kill me Brook.. 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。)

The crew went outside to watch the snowflakes fall, some of them even wore their warm winter clothes.

Luffy› "Hey guys! Check out my cool snowman I made!" |Luffy flexed at his snowman.

Usopp› "Oh, you think that's cool? Check out mine!" | Usopp flexed out.

Luffy› "WOOOAHH!! THATS SO GOOD USOPP!" | Luffy's jaw fell with his eyes wide open in surprise.

Usopp› "My beloved Snow Queen! Isn't she lovely?" | Usopp twinkled his eyes around the snowma- I mean uhm.. "Snow Queen."

As Usopp was admiring his Snow Queen, on how beautiful she was, a snowball came flying across the background until it bashed through the head on Usopp's Snow Queen.

Usopp watched in horror as he saw his beautiful Snow Queen headless Infront of him, he turned over to see who threw that snowball and it was no other than Luffy..

Luffy› "Well, if you think your Snowman is better than mine, LETS SEE ON HOW IT SURVIVES MY ATTACK!

Usopp› "Oh IT'S ON!"

Both of them started to begin a snowball fight while using their snow sculptures as a wall to prevent them from getting hit.

Usopp then punctured a hole on Luffy's snowman then he started to go all out.

Luffy used the powers of the Gum-Gum fruit to grab ahold of the snow around him and sent the snow flying against Usopp's snowman like a machine gun.

Luffy screamed his lungs out throwing the snowballs at Usopp, he started to realize that the snow all around him is about to get used up.

Usopp took this opportunity to throw a snowball against Luffy, Usopp then charged in whilst grabbing a pack of snow through his hands to make a ball and threw it at Luffy's face.

Luffy then fell over to his back just calculating on what just happened, Usopp laughed in the background when he got his victory.

Luffy› "HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" | Luffy yelled out.

Usopp› "Well, you did the same as last winter."

Luffy› "YEAH BUT YOU STILL CHEATED!"

Usopp› "YOU DID TOO!"

Luffy› "THAT WAS IN LAST WINTER!!"

Both of them growled and hissed at each other on who claims to be the cheater, luckily Nami stopped them by banging both of their heads.

Nami› "You guys are really noisy y'know?" | She said with an annoyed face.

Usopp› "Well Luffy started it!" | Usopp said point at Luffy.