3. | A Cook's Partner.

Sanji P.O.V:
I was in the kitchen cooking lunch as we set sail to that island that we recently saw, I knew I had to refill the stocks upon food since well that damn stupid captain of ours Luffy kept eating all of it.

I grumbled to myself when cooking t'ill I heard a door slam on the side, I looked over to see who it is and it was just as I knew, it was the captain..

Luffy› "FOOD!" | Luffy yelled out.

Sanji› "COULD YOU JUST BE MORE PATIENT!? I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED COOKING THE MEAT YET!"

Luffy› "AWWHhhh, but I'm HUngry~.." | Luffy flattened himself on the table.

Sanji› "Ughh.. this brat.." | Sanji complained as he mumbled.

I was a bit steamed like a hot kettle trying to cool down, eventually that damn Mosshead came in to the room.. how can this day even get worst..

Zoro› "Hey Ero-Cook, are you done yet?" | Zoro pouted in the background.

Sanji› "Nope, just sit down and be like that brat you impatient little scum."

Zoro› "HEY! WHO YOU CALLIN' SCUM YOU BANANA HEAD!"

Sanji› "GRRAAaah, DON'T MAKE ME THROW THIS PAN AT YOU!"

Zoro› "PFFt-HA! You thinka stinky little pan can puncture a tough swordsman like me?"

Sanji› "Well I AM the best cook, and I'm pretty sure and suggest not to underestimate a cooks tool as a weapon.."

Zoro› "WELL LET'S SEE THEN!"

Sanji› "OH-HO-HO-HO, YOU WANNA BET?"

Zoro› "I SURE DO-"

Nami› "WOULD YOU GUYS JUST CUT IT OUT!? AND SANJI, SHOULDN'T YOU BE COOKING THE FOOD!?"  | Nami yelled out as she entered the kitchen.

Sanji› "Oh-UHm-W-Were sorry Nami-Swan!"

Zoro› "Tch, talk about "WOn't hAAPpen AGAin~"  | Zoro mocked at those words.

Sanji› "Oh I'll teach you a lesso-"

Nami› "Ack-hem..?" | Nami pouted at them with a serious face.

Sanji› "Sorry  Nami-Swan!"

Luffy› "Hmm, is it me or do I smell burning?"

Sanji› "Come to think of it, yeah.."

Zoro› "Uhh guys.."

Sanji› "WHAT!?

Luffy› "What is it? Is the food ready!?"

Zoro› "One, yes. Two, does it supposed to have flames as part of the flavor?" | Zoro questioned.

Sanji› "Oh, alright flames okay waIT-WHAT!?"