Unwelling Fever [FILLER]

Heylo! This story might contain some a bit of Zolu, just a quick Notice for all of those Zolu shippers out there ;))

3rd Person:
The winter melted away as the sun shined again at the Thousand Sunny, the plants began to grow back slowly as the cold piled snow started to melt away into water.

Some of the crew were at the deck of the ship, some were playing or just relaxing, Nami was just sitting on her small mini Hi-res, Robin was by her reading a book, Brook was singing a song to the captain as Zoro cuddles him like a bear and Sanji on the ships rails smoking.

Franky was just inside with Jinbe talking about jokes while they drank some cola, and then Chopper, in the infirmary arranging and sorting out his potions or drugs I guess.

All that's left was Usopp, he wasn't in his usual mood for some reason.. he felt weak, his head hurts, his eyes were like he hasn't slept for days and kept dosing off.

He felt himself tired in a way that he would just suddenly almost fell but luckily hold himself up by any doorframe, stool or table.

He thought it was a good idea to tell Chopper about this so he slowly and painfully walked across the ship to the infirmary, Franky saw Usopp being a bit stiff and weak and looked like he was having trouble walking on his own, the half robot man walked forward against the sniper and thought he needed a lending hand.

Franky› "Hey USOPP! What's the matter? You need help or somethin?" | Franky said concernly.

Usopp› "O-Oh- cough, cough, Y-yeah I'm- cough, fine.." | Usopp said sorely through his throat.

Franky› "It looks like you look SUPPERB DUPERB hot. Like, having a high fever." | Franky raised his steel hand across Usopp's forehead.

Usopp› "cough, cough, Franky I'm f-fine, really.." | Usopp pulled Franky's hand away.

Usopp didn't really wanna tell the crew about his sickness, he didn't want to feel weak Infront of the others so he thought Chopper would have some medicine to heal it quick before any of the crew notice.

Franky on the other hand was getting suspicious about Usopp, knowing Franky is kind and cares for his crew, he really wanted to help but gotta stay silent to do so. By staying silent I mean is by keeping his sickness a secret.

Franky› "C'mon Usopp, you gotta tell me, we're palls aren't we?"

Usopp› "sigh. . O-Okay fine.. i- cough.. I'm sick alright? But if you wanna help me, you gotta not tell the others about this.. I don't want anyone else to know that I'm not feeling well.."

Franky› "Rodger that!"

Franky felt determined to keep this a secret, like a brotherly bond, but it wasn't long until Jinbe started to call out for him.

Jinbe› "Hey Franks! I found some more cola in the fridge!" | He shouted in the background.

Usopp› "Uhmm-well, I think that's your cue." | He rusted his voice.

Franky› "Alright, get well soon pal!"

Franky waved back at Usopp as he goes to Jinbe, Usopp was leaning against the table as tries to move, eventually he got up to both of his legs and started walking slowly, the pain was much to process but that doesn't stop the great Usopp himself.