{8} Shut Me Up

Gerard sat quietly beside me in the car and I smiled to myself, glad to see how obedient he was being after his few...mistakes earlier.

He spoke a few times, merely to tell me which way to turn next. I parked outside his house and he ran in to grab his things, which it turned out all fit in a duffel bag and a backpack.

Gerard put his stuff in the back seat, and I drove back to the house, hoping to get there before the movers so they wouldn't have to wait for too long.

We got back pretty quickly, and I gave him permission to walk inside. I didn't really like to affect other people with what I was into, so I also told Gerard that he would stand fully around the movers and everything, as well as address me as Frank.

Back at the the house, we arrived at exactly the same time as the movers. They gave Gerard some funny looks when they saw his outfit, but said nothing. One of them even checked him out until I glared at them.

We all began loading up the moving van with my stuff, which wasn't much, but I hadn't had time to pack most of it so it took a while. Just as Gerard was carrying the last load of things to the van, besides the backpack of necessities I was carrying, he dropped a trophy I had won in a musical competition in high school.

I walked over, picking up the trophy, which was now in two pieces. "Gerard-" I began, but he interrupted me.

"Oops."

And there is was. That smirk that appeared for a split second then vanished. He dropped it on purpose, then interrupted me.

"Be right back." I told the movers, "Saying goodbye to the place." I slung my backpack over my shoulder and took Gerard's hand, leading him back inside.

"Relax, Frank, it was just a trophy." Gerard said smugly. I didn't deign to answer, instead leading him to the now cleared-out bathroom.

Different people have different necessities, and my bag of necessities included lube and a butt plug, which I got out. "Right now, I am Sir, and you are going to get on your hands and knees and pull down your shorts and underwear, understand?"

Gerard nodded silently, doing exactly as I said. I ran a hand over his exposed ass. "I'm gonna stretch you first." I told him, "But only because you'll be keeping this in for a while."

He whimpered, "Yes Sir."

I got some lube on my fingers and stretched him slowly, as much as I deemed necessary. The plug was small, so I wasn't too concerned. That done, I rubbed lube over the plug and slowly pushed it into Gerard's ass, grinning as he moaned.

"Pants back up, sweetie." I told him, and he obeyed.

"Stand." Gerard stood.

"Let's go."

"Sir?" He asked quietly, pouting adorably, "You want me to keep this in?"

"It's your punishment, Gerard. Let's go, my dad's old friends are probably planning a surprise housewarming party." I told him. Gerard frowned.

"Yes, so soon after his death. They were all more interested in the money than him, anyway. Now let's go." We walked back out and conferred with the two movers. Gerard and I got in my car, while they got in their van, and they followed us to my dad's old house.

The house was huge. Four floors, three balconies, a basement, a swimming pool, a sauna, a hot tub, and ten bedrooms were just some of the many things my father had all to himself. There was a long, curved gravel driveway, and a million-dollar fountain out front. I heard Gerard gasp beside me as we pulled in, followed by the van.