{6} Tell Me I'm A Bad Man

Gerard kneeled on the floor, his face flushed and his breath coming out in pants and whines.

"Did you enjoy your shower, Gerard?" I asked, standing naked in the dining room and looking down at him with a smile. He nodded vigorously, shifting his hips pointlessly out of a desperate need to come.

I raised an eyebrow, he knew why he was where he was. "You disobeyed me. Now you have to wait to come. Bend over the table."

Gerard climbed shakily to his feet, his legs trembling with anticipation as he gingerly leaned over the polished wood of the diningroom table. I pressed my hand to his back, pushing him flat on to the table with care. My hands travelled down his back, gently skimming the skin. "Relax sweetie, the cock ring is your punishment. I'm not going to hurt you." I told him softly.

He relaxed, his body loosening up in a way almost disappointed, although he should know that it would all happen in good time if he wanted it to.

I allowed my breath to tickle his ear, "Do you think you need prep?" I murmured.

He shook his head, "In the shower, I-I-"

I chuckled lightly, "Did you finger yourself? What were you thinking about?" My hand slid over his ass to trace teasing circles on his elegantly shaped thighs.

"You." He half-moaned, the back of his neck flushing, presumably with embarrasment due to his own reaction to my suddenly gentle touch. I pulled my face away, my hands continuing to navigate and tease his body. He shivered, a small groan dying in his throat as I removed the cock ring.

"Good." I stated, and I could tell that Gerard was smiling proudly despite his current position.

"You've been good since your little slip up, so I'm gonna fuck you, and let you come when I say so. Sound good?" I pulled his hair roughly, making his head and neck arch up off of the table.

"Yes, yes please sir." He moaned desperately, rutting against the table desperately, trying desperately to gain any friction he could.

I slapped his thigh, "Stop."

Gerard bucked his hips once more before stopping completely, letting out a pitiful whimper that was half-muffled by the way his lips were shut.

Letting go of his hair, I took a bottle of lube that I had set on the table beside him, cracking it open with one hand and spilling it across my cock as my other hand pressed in between Gerard's collarbones. His body trembled with anticipation, then shuddered as I pushed in. As I started moving slowly, my cellphone started ringing. I stilled.

"No, fuck, don't stop." Gerard gasped desperately. I sighed at his disobedience and pulled out. Walking over a cabinet, I took my phone from on top of it and a ball gag from within it.

Pressing accept, I brought the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello." Said a friendly, if sympathetic, voice. "Is this Frank Iero?"

"That's me. May I ask who's speaking?" I replied, holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder as I positioned the gag in Gerard's mouth, effectively shutting him up. I covered the reciever head and hissed to him, "You do not tell me what to do."

"My name is Lindsey Ballato, I worked for your father at Iero Enterprises. I'm calling on his behalf, because he wanted you to take over the company in the event of his death. There was a will-reading this morning, were you aware?"

I pushed back into Gerard, one hand holding his hair and the other hand holding the phone, "No. I only just found out about his passing." The words came out surprisingly calmly, and I thrusted faster with new found confidence.