{3} Get The Sheets Messed Up

Frank walked up the stairs, and I crawled furiously fast to keep up. I was excited, despite knowing that what was to follow wouldn't be nearly as wild as I liked it.

As I followed, I noticed that he didn't glance back even once, completely sure that I was following him. It was astounding that we'd already established a mutual trust after such a short time, and I could only hope that it would last.

He opened the door to what I presumed was his room and I followed him inside.

Frank's room was dim, with a slight red glow. The walls were a dark red color, the sheets and bedposts black, with a faint gold trim. It was clearly a room meant for sex, and Frank's little grin told me he knew that all too well.

"Get up, get on the bed, and get undressed." He commanded me. I whimpered lightly, scrambling up on to the bed and ridding myself of my clothes. I put them in a pile on the ground beside the bed and sat back, looking at him.

Frank grinned, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the side. He undid his pants and pulled them down, kicking them off at his ankles and making his way to the bed. He was now clad only in really tight boxers.

"Sir," I gave him a pout that I'd known to drive guys crazy before, "Please fuck me." Frank frowned, "You're lucky this is our first time, or I would punish you. You don't tell me what to do, ever."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me violently, his tongue quickly invading my mouth. I responded instantly, kissing back as he pushed me back against the pillows, pinning me down and moving his lips to my neck.

After leaving some impressive hickeys, Frank started pushing his hips in to mine. I tilted my head back and moaned, earning a chuckle from the man on top of me. I whined desperately and bucked my hips up. "Behave, Gerard. I'm not always going to be this forgiving." Frank warned, grabbing a bottle of lube from his bedside table.

I forced myself to nod, doing my best to remain still as he used his fingers to stretch me. He was clearly experienced, curling his fingers to make me arch my back. Then he hit my prostate and I was moaning loudly, only to whimper when he removed his fingers.

"Frank." I groaned, and he sat back to glare at me.

"Just because I'm being gentle for our first sexual experience, doesn't mean you're permitted to call me anything other than Sir." He growled, which made me unreasonably hard.

"Yes Sir, please fuck me now Sir." I vocalized. My cheeks were warm, not with embarrasment but with a sort of anticipation and tension. I hadn't had sex in a little while, and I desperately needed this. I needed him.

"Be a good boy and get on your hands and knees." Frank instructed, voice deep with arousal as he removed his boxers and ran a lube-slicked hand over his length. I did as he commanded, facing away from him towards the headboard and pushing my ass out behind me. A moment later, a warm hand skimmed across the pale skin of my back.

Before I knew it, something wholly new was pressed against my entrance. It took me a moment to realize that it was Frank's tongue. My back arched and I moaned at the stretching feeling.

He moved his tongue expertly, sparking new sensations all over my body. A high-pitched whine escaped my throat as I moved my hips desperately, only to have him pull away.

Before I could turn around or beg him to touch me, I felt a hand threading itself in to my hair, and a blunt pressure at my entrance. Frank grunted behind me as he slowly pushed himself in.

My back arched as my breathing stuttered, "Oh fuck, Sir." I gasped out as he tugged my hair back so that I was practically looking at the ceiling. He gave a sort of breathless laugh from behind me.

"I'm gonna move now." He informed me, not making it sound like a question, although I could tell that he was trying to give me an out. Like hell would I take it.

I had adjusted to him now and I needed movement so, so desperately. "Mhm, please Sir, please."

"Jesus, Gerard." He mumbled, then he rolled his hips in to me. I cried out, pushing back on to him out of sheer need as he repeated the movement quickly. My hands came up to grip the headboard as Frank pounded in to me from behind, causing me to emit noises I hadn't known I could make.

His hand slid around my side, establishing a solid grip around my chest as he pulled me back. Our bodies collided as he resumed thrusting in to me, suddenly hitting my prostate. My mouth fell open in a moan as pleasure exploded through my body. We both fell back in to the sheets, rolling over until I found myself underneath Frank again.

He was still slamming in to me at a rapid pace, and I could feel myself ready to tip over the edge. I slid a hand down and wrapped it around my length, pumping quickly. Soon, I tightened around Frank as my head flew back even more from his constant grip on my hair and I came hard, all over the tangled sheets.

He thrusted a few more times before pulling out, letting go of me, and it took me a moment to realize he hadn't released yet. Still coming down from my high, I rolled over and looked at him through my hazy vision.

I reached a hand up and started jacking him off, bringing my face up to lightly run my tongue over the bottom of his shaft. He shut his eyes and gripped the top of my head before coming in spurts on my face. Letting go of his shaft, I use my hand to direct what was on my face in to my mouth as Frank watched, seemingly transfixed.

"God, I can't wait until we get into the real stuff." He mumbled.

~

Heyooooo I am heeeere

Does anyone else cringe when they read "member" or "seed"?

No offence if you use that, I just can't because idk it makes me all awkward and cringy and llalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

*Nick Fury voice* So in case it isn't clear enough for you...

Every chapter title is a song

1 was Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

2 was Be Concerned by twenty | one | pilots

3 is Déjà Vu by Sleeping With Sirens

Also, the picture at the beginning will tell who's POV it is

That is all

~Dani ♡