Cinderella Snapped ( Part One )

From the author who brought you the gay version of Romeo and Juliet Love Story, founder of inflated cats and member of the infamous Humorous Nonsense gang and soon to be pop sensation, comes an enchanting rendition of 'Cinderella' ✨ 

Once upon a time in a faraway land lived a young woman by the name of Clara Ella. The year was 2025, the season was Autumn- everything was just right, or at least that's what everyone but Clara Ella herself envisioned. 

If the show fits, you wear it. Yes, the shoe fits, but Clara Ella rather walk barefoot if it meant going her own way. The only kind of girl they see in Clara Ella is a one night or a wife. This was made quite apparent since as long as Clara could recall. 

Early on in life, Clara learned that everything you lose is a step is a step you take... So what if she persevered to take a step forward, leaving the glass slipper behind? After all, that glass slipper only held Clara back from reaching her full potential.

If Clara would've never went back for the glass slipper that night, she could've purchased a ticket for the Night Train rather than Mr. Perfectly Fine coming along to return her shoe.

At the time Clara realized that marrying Mr. Perfectly Fine was the only way out from fully escaping her prior household situation. She was exhausted of being taken for granted by her Stepmother and stepsisters, and Mr. Perfectly Fine was the first person to ever really acknowledge her worth. 

How could Clara ever refuse his proposal? Sure, it felt too soon- as she had only turned 18 at the time- but "life's too short" she thought. "Why not? "

Clara however, wasn't the kind of woman who needed others to save her, especially saving from a man. After her parents passing, Cindy was always on her own and became anything but co-dependent. Especially after all the cruelty she had endured from her Stepmother and stepsisters.

Putting someone first only works when you're in their top five. She learned that she couldn't rely on anyone else but herself. All everyone else ever did was let her down anyways....

Yes, the proposal was merely convenient. That may sound fucked up- and trust me, it very much is, but Mr. Perfectly Fine wasn't exactly perfectly fine as his title may infer. In fact, he could be so casually cruel. He never meant to be, but he just was.

Sure, physically he was so fine- with that Harry Styles daydream look in eyes and that long hair slicked back whilst wearing a white t-shirt. He was any girls ideal guy. ( A/N: wth am I writing? Helppp-)

Flash forward to 2 years later of getting to one another, Mr. Perfectly Fine kneeled on the ground and pulled out a ring. How could Clara possibly decline?? Damn that Harry Styles look in his eyes adyubcrtiutdxbonxxgk I MEAN IMAGINE THAT THO AHHHHH ( A/N: fuck, I need to stop being such a Harry Styles fangirl ahahaha 😅😅 )

They decided that the wedding take place on August 25th at Greg's Shed. ( A/N: Gee, I wonder why that date sounds so familiar. I'm blaming a certain duck maniac-) ( A/N: The chosen date was never accidental, I'm a mastermind who stole it from that certain duck maniac. Sue me. )

ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET???

Shit wait, wrong chapter-

*a million commercials later*

So it goes, Mr. Perfectly Fine can't keep his wild eyes on the road. It turns out that Gen Z these days are shit at driving. Yeah, I'm looking at you Olivia and Conan. ( A/N: I broke the 4th wall... whoops. )

The lights are off, he's taking off his coat.... Um, what? Long day at work I guess.

Swaying from her seat, Clara says firmly with a stern look plastered across her dim face. " I heard that you've been out and about with some other girl. "

He says. " What you heard is true, but I can't stop thinking about you and I. " *You And I by One Direction playing from the mere distance, thanks Richard!*

" I've been there too a few times... " Clara admitted, whilst bopping out to One Direction. That's how it works fellas, that's how you get the girl. Play some 1d and you'll be good 👍

Nothing lasts forever... but this is getting good now.

He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but does it... um, dOeSn'T sMeLL. Onward with the story, kids.

August 25th, 2025:

This love is good, this love is bad. There goes the preacher advising the crowd to 'Speak Now, or forever hold your peace'. 

As expected, the crowd held their peace. However, to the crowd's surprise, the 'bride-to-be' didn't. In that exact moment, that's when Clara Ella snapped.

Part Two; Cinderella Snapped is coming soon to a screen near you. In the meantime, stream my new album 'Faded Daydreams' *shoves cd into your target cart* This exclusive comes with a bonus track!! *squees* aNd LoOk, iT aLsO fEaTuReS aN aLtErNaTe aLbUm cOvEr!!