Limits

Herobrine's POV

"I should’ve told you to lock the End," Ender grunted as he pulled away from Steve's hungry mouth. Quickly, he got dressed as I changed to a much slower rhythm.

"Mmhm, don't worry. I'll keep him company, " I purred, enjoying the mewls of pleasure coming from his mouth. Ender gave a small growl and kissed Steve deeply.

"Don't cum until I come back"

"No!" Steve whimpered out, rocking his hips alongside my thrusts, pulling me deeper and deeper into his willing heat.

"Oh I can handle that," I snickered. Pulling Steve up onto my lap and rocking his hips firmly against mine, the two of us moving in unison.

"I mean it Master" Ender said pointedly, hesitating as he went to leave his chamber doors.

"Trust me," I laid Steve down again and prepared him for the torture I would soon put him through. "I want him sobbing by the time you get back,"

Ender chuckled darkly as he opened the door.

"He better be,"

"Please!," Steve moaned out, clawing at my back. I groaned aloud as I focused on him, giving him everything he craved and more. "Please, It's too-! I need to-!" He screamed out, arching his back against me.

"Then call for Ender..." I whispered in his ear as I angled my hips, hitting that oversensitive bundle of joy deep inside of him and shivering how he cried out.

"E-Ender!" He choked out.

"Louder..." I sang as I grabbed his hips, and I focused myself on that one spot that made him scream out.

"Ender! Ender! Please for fucks sake! ENDER!" I panted aloud, quickening my pace, growling to the pain of Steve's nails digging into my back. His roar from outside rumbled the entire room as the cluster of glowstone swayed from above us.

"Mmhm...again Stevie!" I growled, sitting upright and slamming myself against his heat while Steve arched his back in a silent cry.

"Please! Mercy! Ngh! ENDER PLEASE!" I chuckled darkly this time, gripping the base of his cock and leaning towards him while he rocked against me.

"I believe he said to cry Stevie," I groaned in his ear. Focusing on my mission. Not that it was hard. He was already sensitive from earlier.

Still... I wanted to drag it out as much as possible.

"ENDER! FOR FUCKS SAKE! H-HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Steve yelled out from the top of his lungs, pride swelled in my chest as he moaned aloud. Legs tightly wrapped around my waist as I examined the blissful expression on his face.

I could watch his face all day... I was at war with myself as I wanted to make him cry, but at the same time, simply imagining the faces he made whenever he came was tempting me.

"W-wait....wait no! Hero! Herobrine, wait!" I growled now, hugging him tightly and grinding myself deep inside him as I jerked him off. Pleasure embedded in my every movement as he weakly tried to stop me.

"Steve...!" I growled deeply, biting his neck, and my eyes rolled back as he got exceptionally tighter. Milking me for my worth, and I tried so hard to keep my sanity...

But truly, what did Ender expect?

"Did he-?" Ender slammed the doors open just as Steve gave off a deafening scream as I rode that same high with him. I chuckled lightly as I looked down at his face once I slowed to a stop. Tears wet on his cheeks while he panted heavily.

Lazily, I looked over to Ender with a smirk.

"Right on time... be a good boy and come here while he takes a break..." I sneered.

Ender's tail thumped on the floor as he visibly shivered.

"What's wrong? Where's my good boy?" I slowly pulled out of Steve, who weakly groaned in response.

"I....I'm here..." He said breathlessly as he began removing his cloak and coming towards me.

If only Aleks was done in the Aether... we'd have a field day...

Been awhile right?

~ Merome_shipper