Adding a King to the Mix

Steve's POV

It's been around three days since I had Herobrine living with me. And in those three days I learned one major thing.

He was definitely sex hungry.

"Hero, I don't know how many times I need to tell you that I need to heal!" I muttered as he had helped me settle down on my bed after our recent shower, filled with lots of touching. mainly on his end.

Herobrine hummed as he propped my ass up with the support of a couple of pillows. I rolled my eyes at the headboard.

"I know, I also know that you need massages to ease the pain Stevie" He chuckled. I watched as he grabbed the lube from the night table.

"However, I'm honestly unsure of how to do so. This is just to make sure you're up to par next time" I turned my head to glare at him, yet he only wiggled his eyebrows.

"I doubt fingering me will be anything painless..." I sighed facing, only tensing when he parted my ass and whistled.

"Beautiful... That'll come later once you relax, don't worry so much! I know what I'm doing" With a roll of my eyes I waved him off only to frown.

"Later? Then what are you doing n-gnh!" I would have never in a million years expect for him to suck gentle at my hole before prodding his tongue against it.

"Brine! Hngh!" I moaned sinfully, his tongue was wet and soft as it intruded. Herobrine pulled back with a chuckle.

"I'm not hearing a stop? I take it that this is exactly what you need" Before I could even respond he was back to work, it definitely made my back arch as I relaxed, letting him do as he pleased.

"Such a good boy" I jumped, feeling him spank me. The sting got a reaction out of me as I felt myself leaking. Herobrine gave a groan from behind me and I moaned, feeling two slicked fingers gentle press into me.

"It hurts..." I whimpered, hugging a nearby pillow.

"Too much?" He asked, stalling the movement of his fingers. I nodded my head and was grateful when he removed them. Only to shriek when he pressed himself between my ass.

"If you need sex so much go find a quick fuck!" I yelped, turning as I blushed madly at him.

"....Do you wanna watch?" I laid there stunned, yet my face grew warmer.

"W-what?"

"Do you want to watch? Honestly I thought you'd hear me the first time" He chuckled with a shake of his head.

Just the thought of him fucking some soul the way he had done to me made my dick twitch, with that he bit his lip. Glaring at me seductively.

"There's my answer then..." He had pushed me down and kissed me aggressively, nipping at my bottom lip. And sucking at it until I gave him access and he claimed my mouth.

He continued to work me up more and more, even playing with my nipples and biting at my neck until I started to grind against him. Nearly desperate for a release.

"Master?" I jumped at the new voice and pulled away, looking at a man with jet black hair, dressed in mainly  black formal robes with purple and gold accents. A long black tail curled at his feet with wings to match closed behind him.

"Ah Ender, I have a proposition as I know you're as pent up as I am" At that, Ender, tilted his head. His violet gaze shifting from the both of us.

"This is Steve, he's too sore to help settle my cravings of him however I know that you on the other hand is more than ready to go..." Herobrine chuckled as he got off of me.

"Master..." Ender's tail had thumped softly on the wooden flooring as he shifted.

"You can say no if you're uncomfortable, however....I am not bottoming for you, do you understand?" Hero asked, tilting his head before bringing his attention back to me.

"And Stevie here...will watch unless you'd like something to be done...to take care of this?" I gasped when Herobrine palmed my length.

"Brine..." I shifted my gaze back to Ender only to blush madly upon seeing him undressing. Both his tail and wings had vanished as well.

"Oh? Another player has been added to the mix~" Herobrine hummed, letting go of me as he made room for Ender to settle himself between the both of us.

"Y-You don't have to...I-I can just-!" I moaned at the feeling of his warm mouth enclosing on my dick, my hands buried in his hair.

"Oh Steve~" Herobrine called to me, I had snapped my gaze back to him and in one thrust, he had pushed himself inside as Ender moaned around me. The vibrations of his throat made me cry out.

"When you're better Stevie, I'm sure Ender would love to be buried deep in you" I blushed at his suggestion, trying to control my bucking hips yet I couldn't help but whimper at watching Herobrine thrust himself slowly at first before he picked up his pace. Not only with speed...but force.

"Oh shit..." I gasped, now fully aware that I was fully face fucking this man, as his moans and growls were muffled by my dick. His back covered with harsh black ink of wings as a tail started above his tailbone, trailing down his right leg.

I cried out as my legs shook when Ender reached behind me to force my dick down his throat, over and over again until I came. Yet I couldn't tear my gaze away from how Herobrine pounded him deeper and deeper until I had to push myself from Ender's hold to possibly hear what sounds he could make.

"Want a better view?!" Herobrine growled at me, picking Ender up and I swallowed thickly at watching him slam into Ender with new vulgar.

"Ah! Ngh! Harder!" My dick was hard once again at watching the two, eventually it led to me jerking myself the more they continued. I had crawled closer to them, mainly to prod at the bubble at the base of Ender's dick. He had cried out when I touched it and Herobrine moaned softly, glancing at what I was doing.

"Oh he'll love that, it's sensitive" I nodded at the information and found myself nipping and sucking at it causing Ender to grab my hair and pull. That made me whimper as I took his dick in my mouth, bobbing my head and managing to lick at it each and every time.

"Fuck! Ngh! Master...! Steve!" I pulled off to give all my attention to the base of his dick as I continued jerking myself off faster, nearing my second climax.

"He's close...! Hn... definitely tighter!" Herobrine growled. I wrapped my lips around his tip, now jerking the rest of his dick. Shivering at how much louder he got.

"Mmf!" I was surprised when he emptied in my mouth, as soon as I swallowed the thick substance, I crouched down and found myself sucking at Herobrine's sack. Eager when he choked on a moan and dumped his load inside of Ender. With that I pulled back, licking my lips and blushing madly when Ender was laid down as Herobrine pulled out.

"Bold are we...? You're lucky you're healing Stevie... I'd pound that pretty little ass of yours without hesitation..." At his words I too came. Yet Herobrine smirked at me, snapping his hand and holding a potion bottle.

"How could I forget a Health potion? Try this Steve...and pray you need more time to heal..." I blushed as I took the bottle from him yet excused myself to the bathroom.

Not soon after did Ender moan suddenly once more.

What exactly has my life come to?

Oops.

F.O.T