Innocent Little Dragon

I'd rather be asleep

Ender's POV

I had seen glimpses of him here and there during our time in the Aether. He was Notch's dragon, that much I knew.... however, I didn't know him...though I'd definitely like to. Perhaps if he'd even join our little group.

"Herobrine...!" I looked back as Master had his hands up in surrender while Steve blushed red. I chuckled at the two, kissing Steve at the top of his head.

"What'd he do, hm?" Steve looked at me, pouting with those adorable purple eyes of his.

"He grabbed my butt Ender...ack! Hey!" I snickered as I escaped his reach from batting me on the shoulder.

"Hello brother, Ender, ah...and who might this be?" The three of us stopped. Notch stood before us and that adorable dragon male slightly behind him.

Just looking at him made my breath seem thin as I felt my shoulders relax the more I took him in. He wasn't dressed royally as I did. However, his simple white robes with blue and gold accents cause my tail to thump on the ground.

"....Ender?" I snapped back to reality as I looked back to my Master, dipping my head slightly in apology.

"Notch wants to talk more with Steve and I. Are you joining us? Or...are you busy?" He smirked knowingly. I felt my throat go dry at the thought. Would he even accept something like that?

"If I may, my king, I can show you around? A lot has changed in the Aether since your last documented visit... around a millennia ago, I believe. " I shivered at his voice, I could listen to him all day.

"I'll be busy Master" With that, he threw a wink at me, and I leaned down to kiss Steve before the two parted ways with Notch.

"T-This way, my king." I cleared my throat as I turned back towards the heavenly male before me.

"Just Ender is more than fine...." My tail lashed against the floor, I was smitten by this innocent male in front of me as he stared with wide golden eyes.

"I.... I'm Aleks. " At that, I couldn't hold back the groan. With a slight curse, I cleared my throat. Satisfied that he flushed brightly at me.

"Forgive me, Aleks, but you are.... exquisite, " He shuffled as he tried to hide his blush, yet I softly took his hands away from his face.

"Forget the tour... I just need to hear your voice, my sweet..." Aleks had bit his lip as he shuffled from foot to foot.

"But...the human you arrived with...?" I chuckled softly at that, leaning to kiss the back of his hand.

"If you are willing to listen with an open mind, I will explain everything to you...and more" I offered.

"What are you suggesting..?" He asked shyly, biting his bottom lip. With a groan, I leaned down, laying a soft kiss on his cheek before whispering softly in his ear.

"Your poor attempt of hiding your heat is tempting me." I pulled away to tilt my head at his embarrassment. With a small smile, I chuckled.

"It's welcomed, now about the.... situation"

Steve's POV