Helping Out

Welcome to hell guys, nut up or shut up

~Merome_shipper

Herobrine's POV

"We'll be back before midnight tonight okay? Aleks should be home within the hour okay?" I pouted slightly as Steve had kissed my cheek.

"I still don't see why we can't just come along..." I sighed, already knowing damn well the impact the three of them had on me within the couple of months of whatever this was.

"Briney, we went over this" He sighed with a shake of his head. Steve was right, we'd went over it for about two weeks now.

I'd very well kill anyone who posed a threat....or whoever had a bad deal.

He'd take Ender along since intimidation would only be necessary.

Yet I could very well do that and more.

"Fine fine, little dragon is more than enough company" When did I get so clingy with them?

"Don't be like that" Ender laughed, kissing me on my forehead, I waved them off and laid down properly on the couch. Listening to them chuckle as they reassured me they'd try to be fast, however true to their words they were....

I'd hold them to it..

Before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep, having the same terror as I have been having for awhile now yet when I woke up, I was surprised to see Aleks cradling me. Flushed completely as he gently shook me.

"Welcome back little one" I yawned with a stretch, I tried to not be as overbearing with him. Especially with my overall cravings.

"Hi...er...I hope I wasn't rough?" He chuckled shyly. I couldn't stop myself from laughing only to shake my head at him.

"No no, did you need something?" I asked, my eyes trailing down his form. Shoving the not so innocent thoughts away.

"Erm...did uh...did Ender tell you anything?" I raised an eyebrow, there were a numbers of times he had tried to mention something important. Yet I had important matters for his lips to attend to.

"..Yes, why?"

"So you'll help me?" His eyes lit up in a way that I could only coo softly at him.

"Of course, you needn't be so shy with me. If you need my help with anything just ask"

"I-I know...I just... didn't know how to even ask you" If he wasn't so cute I'd wonder what the hell he was talking about.

"You're so cute" Aleks blushed heavily but did surprisingly lower himself onto me, I willingly held him by his waist with a small chuckle.

"I just don't know how to go about it...if it was Ender or Steve sure but...I wanted your help"

"I'm aggressive and think with my dick, you sure I'm the right one to help?" I questioned, looking down at the top of his head.

"...What did Ender tell you?" He asked, sitting up on me. Ah shit.

"You wanted my help" Aleks shuffled as he blushed heavily.

"Did he uh...specify?" Was it wrong to throw Ender under the bus for this one?

"He said you'd show me" Again, his face flushed a deeper red.

"Oh er... I-ah guess that's fine" The last thing I expected him to do was to timidly cup me through my jeans. My body instantly grew rigid. Though Aleks was a partner of mine for 3 months.....