Trading Wares

Steve's POV

It was fun getting to take Ender with me to the farmers market. I even picked up a new enchantment book for Herobrine to read.

Both Ender and I were having fun. Me more than him however, most according to him the villagers weren't casual on looking to the pair of us.

Yet even as the sun was beginning to set I did nothing to stop his wandering hands from the secluded alleyway he had tugged me into.

"Ender! I gasped as I threw my head back, groaning as he kissed and nipped at my neck. The male who held such a powerful hold on me growled, rubbing his hard-on against mine and tugging at my jeans.

"What do you say Steve...hm?," Ender muttered, flipping me against the wall and pressing against me harder. "Wanna try for the knot today?"

I gave a whimper, wiggling as he pulled my jeans and boxers down. With a gasp I covered my mouth when he had kneeled and began sucking and licking at my hole. The act got me to shiver as I tried to withhold just how much he made me want to moan aloud.

"Oh Steve, I'm drooling at just the thought of you taking it. I can only imagine how loud you'll get" He chuckled softly, kissing the back of my neck.

"Ender-!" I had made the mistake of removing my hand before he began pushing himself in. Yet I was thankful as Ender replaced it with his own as he growled lowly.

"Shhhh, just take it....nice and slow right?" He asked gruffly. I shook as my body trembled, my moans muffled until Ender shuffled against me.

"You okay? Steve... your squeezing me so tight" Against his hand I whimpered, wiggling in anticipation as I gripped at his arm. Giving him a reassuring pat as I gave a needy moan.

Shivering with the slow thrusts, nibbling my bottom lip as I got used to his size. The second he grabbed my hips more firmly I could hardly hide my anticipated grin as he began going faster. Ender growled lowly in the back of his throat while I swallowed my moans, pleasure nipping at me the harder he slammed inside of me.

The occasional moan being muffled by my hands covering my mouth until I jumped at feeling Ender grip my hips harshly along with the wet sound of him giving his all.

"Nngh! Steve my knot!" I bit my tongue as my eyes rolled back, he was going so hard, so rough. Yet I couldn't tell him that I wanted it..
I wanted him to slam that thing inside of me. I wanted to know just how good it could make me feel. Hell, Aleks takes it with ease and I was starting to get jealous.

"Steve....!" I panted out as I turned my head, shaking from the pleasure he managed to pound into me and I hurriedly nodded my head as I used both hands to silence myself. His eyes glowed such a violent shade of purple it made me quiver. Yet still, I knew he was trying to with hold it. I was human, I didn't naturally stretch for a knot yet I still wanted him to.

"I'm warning you...!" He growled darkly, using his hands to bend me more as he began roughly pounding into me until my eyes roll back. My legs buckled beneath me and sure enough, Ender was slamming me into the ground over and over as I kept pushing back against him. He was snarling with each stroke, going harder and harder until he managed to begin pushing the knot inside.

It was an uneven mix of pain and pleasure that was so overwhelming I couldn't even scream. My ears ringing with white noise as I quivered, shaking until he stopped. The shock I felt from him pooling inside of me as he shook. I couldn't feel a thing other than the heat of his cum. He breathed out, panting now as I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry.

Did I cum? Was the knot in?

"....I'm stuck" Ender panted. He was shaking behind me and I removed my hands as I swallowed from my dry throat.

"Huh?" I asked, feeling like my body was about to give out at any moment.

"You're so tight... I'll be here awhile..." He managed to say. I looked over my shoulder as I was so confused.

"What...?" Ender chuckled lowly, shuffling behind me and just that small action made my eyes roll back as pleasure unheard of swarmed my veins.

"Ngh! Fuck.... you're squeezing again..." I heard him say vaguely, I was limp as I twitched, it's when I took notice of my cock aching.

"En...Ender..." I whispered, whining out as he gave a small chuckle.

"I thought I'd hurt you....," I gasped aloud when he thrusted against me. "Seems we'll be here a bit longer..."

I wanted to scream out so bad, it was so much. Just the amount of pleasure made me mad. I was going to cum just from that one movement. Yet he kept going making it so hard that I couldn't! Ender was so deep inside that he was pressing against that sensitive bundle, the one both Ender and Herobrine would abuse until I cried.

"Steve...!" His knot was sensitive wasn't it...so it was only a matter of time before he went wild again. A violent shiver ran through me as I clenched, drooling over the fact of just how bad I wanted him to go crazy.

But yet even with the pleasure attacking me over and over, I couldn't cum. It was an ache that just wouldn't go away. It came to the point where I moved against him, pushing him deeper inside. My voice caught in my throat as Ender growled lowly behind me. His hands gripping my waist as he thrusted.

"....please..." It was a whisper, one where I didn't know what I was begging for. I just begged and begged until Ender snarled darkly, that's when I felt his knot slid out if only for his entire length to slam back inside of me.

"....Please..." Tears streamed down my cheeks as Ender got faster with each thrust, his knot slipping in and out this time. My mind overrun with the intensity of the pleasure.

"Please-!" I jolted when Ender covered my mouth, snarling in my ear. His thrusts more accurate on hitting that spot once again.

"I need you to be quiet....at this rate you'll just keep cumming Steve, I need to stop... eventually...We need to get home...!" I shook against him, crying against him as I tried to behave. We had to get home to Hero and Aleks...yet why...why couldn't I wrap my head around the fact that he'd have to stop.

I just wanted him to keep going, to fill me. Breed me. To claim me. Hell, mark me even just as I'd watch him do to Aleks.

Over and over he slammed himself in me as my screams were muffled by his hand, my body twitched against him as he jerked me off this time. Whispering promises to finish what he started back home, to make sure both Herobrine and Aleks could watch as I took his knot and went crazy for it.

I whined as I shut my eyes tight. My mind fuzzy as pleasure overran my body. There was no way in hell that I wanted to stop. That for even one second I wanted him to even take me back home. Yet still!

I couldn't stop myself from releasing onto the ground. Whimpering when Ender had pulled out this time with a groan, I wanted to beg him to finish inside. To knot me again yet he kept his hand around my mouth even as he pulled my pants and boxers back on.

"Be good and I'll get us home quick alright? I can't wait to show Master" He purred as he picked me up and nuzzled me. I gave a whine, lazily holding onto him as I whined in his arms.

Silently hoping to get home as quickly as possible.

F.O.T