Techno Teyvat 1

Heavy feet trailed down the dark alleyway. They were met with a dead end. They turned around to meet eye-to-eye with the person chasing them. 

"I've finally caught you, RG-15..."

"Huh..?"

RG-15 tries to run away but the mysterious person grabs their wrist.

"What hey! Let me go!!"

RG-15 breaks from the person's grasp and goes toe-to-toe with them. But he knew, right before he even started fighting, he was already fighting a losing battle. The person crosses his arms behind his back and held it up with their leg.

"I'm not with the Snezhnayan Diplomat! See?"

An ultra-violet flashlight shone over the person's exposed chest area. RS-03.

"RS-03... Ah, General Raiden-"

"Shhh!"

Raiden presses her leg into his back and looks around before suddenly freeing him. 

"General Raiden? What are you doing around these parts? Aren't you supposed to be in Tenshukaku?"

"Well. Raijin. I was sent here to investigate a crime scene. Would you be so kind as to join me?"

"I'd be happy to do so. But my agenda says otherwise. I'm supposed to be at Inazuma City. There had been reports of robbery and the common folks have been in distress ever since. "

"I'll happily accompany you. My investigation isn't a rush so no worries."

Raijin smiles and they head for Inazuma City. They stride into the city without being spotted by the Fatui, that has taken over the security and military arms of Inazuma.

"The Fatui guards are slacking off..."

"I see that General Raiden. But let's focus on the task at hand, yeah?"

"Yeah sure."

Raijin and Raiden interrogate- ahem, interview a few people. They got a great amount of valueable information and they head off to the supposedly robbed house

"It's abandoned..?"

"That would only mean..."

Something lunged out from the darkness, nearly killing Raijin from a heart attack.

"Oh? So we meet again. RS-03..."

"The way my codename rolls off your tongue is so... Sickening..."

"Didn't you miss me, General Raiden..?"

"Not one bit... You... You really are the sickest oof the sick... Signora... I despise you from the moment we met eye-to-eye..."

The person named Signora smiled wickedly.

"Then it's time we settle this, RS-03..."

"Raijin step out f the house for a moment."

"B-But..."

Raijin tried to argue but Raiden's fierce glare sent shivers down his spine.

"Raijin. Out."

Of course, being the obedient subordinate he is, Raijin steps out of the house as told. Seconds later, a large bolt of electricity shot out of the house. The shockwaves sent Raijin flying towards another abandoned home. Mere seconds later, 10th of the eleven Harbinger Generals came out. Arlecchino, the Knave.

"Well met, dear boy. Do you know who I am..?"

"One of the Tsaritsa's strongest warriors... That or the stupidest for even approaching me..."