The Loopy Treatment

It was a beautiful day in Porong Porong Forest. Loopy was at her house preparing food for a picnic when she heard a knock on the door. Before Loopy could answer, the jackass came in anyways, so what was the point of him knocking on the door like a fucking idiot?

"Hey babe," Eddy greeted her seductively, smirking and leaning against the kitchen table.

"Eddy, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to eat, baby."

"Oh, I'm not finished cooking yet, but you can wait out here!"

"I ain't talkin' about food." He then proceeded to crawl across the floor like a fucking degenerate towards Loopy. He shoved his head up her skirt and made a bunch of weird slurping noises with his mouth.

"What the hell, Eddy? I'm trying to cook!"

"I didn't know my princess could cuss." He bit it because he was a fucking maniac.

"EDDY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"I'm just trying to make cooking for the whole town a little less stressful!"

"It wasn't stressful until you started poking your tongue around in my dress!"

"You know what IS stressful? Life with you! You make me want to throw myself off a goddamn cliff!" Eddy got up and started hitting her. "You useless little prude!"

"EDDY!"

"You're a bitch!"

"EDDY, I GOT 100% VANILLA ON THE BDSM TEST YOU MADE ME TAKE, STOP HITTING ME AND CALLING ME RUDE WORDS, IT ISN'T HOT AT ALL!"

"Fine, I'll see you later."

"Eddy," she called after him

He turned around sharply. "What?"

"I want a divorce," she said.

Tears filled Eddy's eyes. He stormed out of the house.

---

That night, Eddy worked long and hard to create a better fucking partner. Someone who was willing to get nasty anytime, anywhere; someone who could go at it for hours...
...and someone who could peg him.

Eddy had only told Loopy to peg him once in their entire relationship, but all she did was cry, repeating "I CAN'T DO THAT TO THE MAN I LOVE!"

After 10 hours, he had built the perfect robot to fulfill his sexual desires.

Rody had four nipples to caress and suck on, a self-lubricating, permanently tight asshole, and an extendable penis. He was strong so he could easily pin Eddy down and peg him, but also peaceful enough to be dominated in bed.

Eddy stood back and wiped the oil and dirt from his face. He stared at his new, beautiful creation.

"Rody, power on." Eddy commanded.

Rode woke up and immediately Eddy fell in love with his masterpiece. "Rody, what can you do?" Eddy asked.

In his robotic voice Rody replied, "I can break your back with my extendable penis."

"Oh, yes please, Rody."

**3 HOURS LATER**

"Rody, power off." Eddy said. It was late and he needed some sleep.

He climbed into the house and layed in bed next to Loopy. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight," she said dully. Eddy was persistent, he came over to Loopy and began caressing her hip. "Come on... why don't we... try something new?" He said seductively. "Hmph!" Loopy turned away harshly and pulled the blankets off Eddy.