TWO DORKS GO TO WAR! (GONE WRONG)!!!! 🤫🤫🤫🤐🤐🤐🤐🤨🤨🤨😐😐

"I said DON'T EAT ASS IN THE CEREAL AISLE!" the Costco worker demanded. But Harry was now beak deep inside of that fly.

"Oh fuck yeah..." Harry moaned while eating the fly's ass.

The fly buzzed joyfully.

Harry knowing the fly's ass was wet enough, pulled his beak out and used his tiny bird penis to fuck the fly.

"AMANDA!" a guy yelled in the distance. The manager of the Costco building ran up to the worker. "Who in flying spaghetti monster's name are you talking to?"

Amanda pointed to the two tiny lovers. "These two gentlemen are turning the Cheerios into Froot Loops!"

Harry and the fly had already flew behind a Lucky Charms box and were fucking aggressively. Those charms were lucky alright.

"First of all, Amanda, that is a paperclip and a nickel. Second of all, you're fired," the manager declared.

Amanda took a box cutter out of her pocket and stabbed herself.

Harry peeked around the corner of the box. That manager was kind of dreamy.

"Dammit," Harry heard the manager mutter. "I was hoping she'd suck my dick as a bribe."

The manager adjusted his custom-made name tag, which read "PEDRO" in shiny gold plaque below an engraved Costco logo.

"Bzzt bzt bzzz..~" (fuck me harder please..~) the fly barked.

"Want me to come inside?" Harry whispered, snapping back to reality.

BZZT!! (YES!!) The fly moaned as he approached climax.

They both came, it was very dramatic and beautiful.

They both collapsed on the floor, panting like dogs.

"Bzt bzzz bzzzz?" (Round two?)

"I'm sorry, but I have someone waiting for me at home." He handed the fly a semen-soaked business card with his number on it. "Call me though." Harry winked whispering.

"Bzzzz..." (Ahhh...) the fly exhaled dreamily, staring at the bird's phatty as he flew away.

Amanda, using her last breath, yelled - or tried to yell - "Hey! That's the bird. Kill it!"
But it really sounded like "Hhhh...aaa..hhhhHhhhhhHHHH!"

Pedro looked down at the girl panicking, struggling for air.

"Oh well," he said, unbuckling his pants and haphazardly shoving his dick into her mouth.

Moans erupted from the Costco aisle.

Pedro was later fired for eating ass in the aisle, and then was arrested for sexual assault. He then would come out of prison a new man, selling his sloppy autographs to people for no more than a penny. Instead of people asking him for an autograph, he would ask THEM if they wanted his autograph.

***

Harry went home to his boyfriend, Poby, after a long night of ass eating.

"Hey lovekins... sorry I upset you." Poby said.

Harry came up on his chest and snuggled into his neck. "It's OK, dear." Suddenly, Harry felt very bad for cheating.

Harry bit Poby's bottom lip as a means of kissing.

Shy Poby blushed as he let Harry nibble on his lip.

However, their rendezvous was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door.

"JOHN!?!?" Harry shrieked, accidentally biting down a bit too hard on Poby's lip in the process.

"OH FUCK MY LIP!" Poby cried in agony.