Long and Intense 🥵😮‍💨😫😩

10:59 P.M.

Loopy listened for Eddy to get up and leave the house. Roughly 11PM. was when he usually headed to the workshop, so he would be gone within seconds.

She waited silently on her bed for a solid 5 minutes, pretending to sleep soundly.

She heard the front door close as Eddy left.

Slowly, she moved up, a Bible in her hand. Suddenly, a surveillance camera that Eddy had built specifically for this type of situation began to ring.

Before Eddy had a chance to enter his workshop and notice the ear-piercing noise, she destroyed the camera by bashing it with the Bible. To ensure it was completely destroyed, she grabbed a rolling pin from her kitchen and hit it until it was shattered, burying the evidence beneath the snow as she left.

She knew the car would be too noisy, so she ran to the home of one of her good friends, Pororo, who had Petty staying over that night as well.

She heard the muffled chattering of TV. "Thank you God, they're still awake." She mumbled.

*knock knock knock* *creeeeaaakk*

"Loopy! What a surprise!" Petty said, welcoming her with one open arm (the other arm was holding a towel around her body).

"Hi, Petty… is Pororo here?" she inquired in a hushed tone.

"Yeah he is, why? Do you need something?" Petty asked.

"Yes, I would ask you but you seem..." She gestured towards Petty's towel. "...busy."

Petty laughed. "Oh noooo, I was just getting out of the shower!" She leaned in towards Loopy. "We would never do that in front of Crong," Petty whispered. "He's a perv."

Loopy awkwardly laughed. "Heh, yeah... but anyways… can you drive me to Cherry's Club?"

Petty chuckled. "Heh! You? Going to a strip club?" She leaned against the doorframe. "What's the occasion?"

Loopy hesitantly gave the note to Petty.

"Don't tell Eddy, please, Petty," Loopy begged.

Petty, in disbelief, looked at the note, then at her.

"W… wha-..." Petty struggled to think of words. She looked up and noticed bruises all over Loopy's face and shoulders.

"Loopy, you're my dearest friend, so will you please come upstairs to the bedroom with me?" Petty asked softly, laying a hand on Loopy's forearm.

Loopy jumped upon being touched.

"Y-yeah…" Loopy agreed quietly.

They both went up into the bedroom and Petty, knowing Loopy is not a fan of naked bodies, went into her closet and changed.

She came out in a petite floral nightgown.

"Ok..come sit on the bed" Petty said gently to earn her trust.

"What does he do to you, girlie...?" Petty asked, holding back her anger.

"H-… he..." Loopy sobbed and collapsed into Pettys arms.

"Loopy, I need you to trust me on this ok..?" She said calmly.

"W-what is it?" Loopy asked hesitantly.

"I need you to take off your shirt. I will stand up and walk to the other side of this bedroom, but I have to see the scars and bruises." Petty said.

Loopys eyes widened. "O-ok… Promise me you won't do anything… please!"