Shit just got real

Pedro and Crong were going at it HARD.

"Crong crong!" (Pound my asshole!!)

“OUUUHHHHUUUUNNNNNNHHHHH!!!!!!!” Crong moaned, which was the only thing he ever said, which wasn’t his own GODDAMN NAME.

“I have a retard kink,” Pedro grunted, breathing heavily.

"Crong… crooooong~!!" (Eleven inches….!) He moaned.

"No it's more like 0.005 inches." Pedro said not knowing Crong was referring to Pedro.

“Crong crong… crong crong CRONG.” (My asshole is 1 inch deep… and it’s in my SMALL INTESTINE.”

Pedro thrusted in further, and Crong vomited out the milk he drank a few hours ago. The tip of a sausage was also poking out of his throat.

Hey, wait a minute…

*SCREEEECH*

"The fuck was that?" Pedro asked.

A Lamborghini just sped donuts in the main area of Porong Porong Forest.

It's pink with black leopard flames.

A weird — but oddly handsome — red spaghetti-looking monster dude in a snappy business suit steps out of the car.

A very hot girl that dresses like a stripper comes out behind him and hangs onto his arm.

And then 2 other girls, one blonde and one redhead, climb out of the trunk gasping for air.

The blonde and redhead are Lauren and Eloise, respectively, and the hot stripper is Cherry Bomb.

The red creature's name? Nobody knows. We just call him Red Guy.

Crong immediately had hearts for the stripper, who was holding a guitar.

Cherry Bomb began to strum a couple notes on the guitar.

“Love… of the sunnn…~” She said in a gorgeous voice, posing seductively, throwing her ass in the air while sitting on the hood of the car.

“Not this again,” muttered Pororo, who was standing nearby.

"Crong.." (yes please again...) Crong said while imagining shoving his micropenis into her comically giant tits.

A silver SUV pulled up next to the Lamborghini.

“There you are, darling,” some creepy brunette guy said as he climbed out of the car, picking the blonde up by one arm and throwing her into the car like a psychopath. He did the same with the redhead. “I’ll deal with YOU later,” he said to the redhead. He tossed her limp body into the trunk, while the blonde went into the front seat with the man. Can you guess which part of the car the masculine moaning sounds came from?

Crong pressed his face against the windshield of the SUV. The guy didn’t care… until Crong got cum all over his windshield.

The creepy brunette got out of the car angrily and beat the everloving shit out of Crong, who continued to jack off because literally anything will turn Crong on.

*MEANWHILE AT EDDY AND LOOPY’S HOUSE*

Eddy and Loopy lay on the couch, drenched in sweat, just as they had done on every other piece of furniture in the house within the past 124 hours.

“Round… 498?” Eddy offered, breathing heavily.

Loopy looked at him hesitantly with tears in her eyes.

Before she could answer, someone pounded on the door.

“What the fuck is going on? We haven’t seen either of you since church! Have you been murdered?” a familiar voice barked.