Chapter 2 - Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

A/N - Chapter 2! Have fun<3

----

It was a fresh morning. The air was cold, but not freezing. Just right. Y/N inhaled deeply, relaxing as the cooling air filled her lungs. Tanjiro and her where currently passing a few fields. Nezuko was staying back in a small cave since she could not walk in the sunlight. Y/N looked over the fields, noticing two people. Most likely a farmer and his wife.

"Kamado. Over there."

Tanjiro's eyes followed where she pointed at, his eyes lighting up. People! Maybe he could buy a few things from them? Y/N smiled softly. The boy was such a sunshine, she almost forgot her worries for once. Almost. They still had to find a way to transport Nezuko safely after all. She had suggested a basket or a box earlier but they didn't have the resources to build one. Y/N watched intently as Tanjiro spoke to the farmer.

"Excuse me? Could i eventually have that basket over there, some straw and bamboo?"

The farmer looked at the boy, nodding.

"You can have it Boy. I don't think we'll need it anymore since theres a hole in it."

"No problem! I'll still buy it!

Y/N's lips twitched in amusement as she watched Tanjiro and the farmer argue since he did not want Tanjiro's money for the straw, the bamboo and the basket. She snorted as she followed Tanjiro, who had won the argument, carry away the "bought" goods. Tanjiro smiled as he looked at the girl. They where travelling together for a few days now and they got along quite well. Y/N had told him a bit about her past, letting him know how she also lost some of her family, obviously hiding the fact she wasn't from this universe at all. Tanjiro felt understood. He felt like she shared his pain and that made him feel stronger. He felt cared for. Y/N proceeded to trail after the young boy, both of them eventually walking back to the small cave Nezuko was in. Tanjiro was kneeling infront of the cave while Y/N stood behind him, looking into the shadowed hole in the mountain.

"Nezuko? Nezuko!"

Y/N raised a brow as the boys calls weren't answered. Did Nezuko run away? Not possible due to the sunlight.

"Maybe check the inside, Kamado."

Nodding at her words, Tanjiro crawled inside the cave, searching for his sister, but instead beeing faced with a hole in the ground, Nezuko sitting in it. Just why did Nezuko dig a hole? It seemed she really feared the sunlight.

"Wait for a bit Nezuko!"

Y/N sat on the ground, watching Tanjiro modify the broken basket with the bamboo and the straw before taking it into the cave with him.

"Nezuko? Could you maybe sit in here? That way we could continue our journey during the day. Don't worry. Me and Y/N will take turns carrying you."

Nezuko, seemingly satisfied started crawling into the basket, obviously not fitting in. Y/N peeked her head into the entrance of the cave, the scenery before her making her smile as she rested her cheek on her palm.

 Y/N peeked her head into the entrance of the cave, the scenery before her making her smile as she rested her cheek on her palm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.