•one•

☃️⛄☃️

"Who's idea was it?" Arjun questions, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Apparently, no one is entertained by the idea that these two idiots fucked up big time and bought a kid home or more like kidnapped a kid home. A kid who doesn't look scared. For now as he is busy swallowing food and inhaling the sweet aroma of it.

"You should already know the answer. Rajeeb isn't the one to do this kind of stupid shit." Avinash comments, without taking his eyes off the kid who is too busy eating. 

Avinash doesn't know what to do and that's a first. There wouldn't be a problem getting rid of him if he wasn't a kid who looked too innocent to face this kind of fate, who looks too miserable to go through it as well. He will have to question him nonetheless. But for now, he will let Arjun them, or Manav who just control himself from fucking things up.

"You heard the man." Rajeeb mutters, taking a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator. 

"Hey, that's favoritism! Just because he acts like a nerd doesn't mean he can't do anything bad." Manav defends himself, as if yelling would make him right. 

"Shut up." Rajeeb says from the corner, "And you." He says, coming closer to the boy. 

When he gets no response from the boy, he knocks at the table. The boy flinches at the sudden sound. However, he finally looks at Rajeeb with hopeful eyes. 

Please don't take it away. Rajeeb interprets his eyes that way. And he isn't wrong because the kid brings the plate of food closer to him, too afraid Rajeeb would take it away if not so. 

"I'm not gonna take it away. Just take some water as well. You are gonna choke yourself." He states, bringing the bottle closer to the boy. 

The boy looks at Rajeeb for a while before taking the bottle with a hesitant hand. The teenager seems to be struggling to uncap the bottle. Geez, how long didn't the kid eat anything? 

Avinash takes the bottle from the boy's hold, scaring him. However, the kid still doesn't say anything. Avinash uncaps the bottle wordlessly before keeping it onto the table so that the boy can reach for it. 

He gulps down the water in one go while all of them watch him hungrily drink it. He was so thirsty still didn't ask for water. Well, they don't expect a scared kid to ask for anything either. If he gathered the courage to do so, they would have to hold another discussion entirely. 

The teenager winches loudly when he takes another spoon of food. It doesn't stop him though. He goes back to eating. 

"Back to the conversation, why did you think it was a good idea to kill a man just because he disrespected you?" Arjun raises his eyebrow, already knowing what Manav has to say. 

There's something really fucked up with his head. He is totally unpredictable. One moment you will find him listening to baby shark doo doo  and the next moment he will be at your throat, ready to take your soul for no apparent reason. 

"What did he say that got your panty in a twist?" Avinash asks. 

"You all are teaming up against me, that's not right." Manav mumbles, trying to be cute but ends up making all of them want to vomit.