𝟏. "𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦?"

"I was enchanted to meet you" -Taylor Swift

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿
"An Unexpected Event"

─────────PACING BACK AND FORTH on a sidewalk in Magix, Delilah sighed in worry.  Her and her best friend were supposed to meet there to go shopping but the blonde never showered up. Halting her pacing when she gets a phone call, she lets out a relived sigh when she sees Stella's name on her phone.

After a brief phone call of her asking if she was alright and Stella being... well herself. Delilah opened a portal to Earth.

Walking through the portal, the brunette looked at her best friend in annoyance "Do you have any idea how worried I was? You told me we were going shopping and the next thing I know your calling me saying that were attacked and to meet you on another planet." She ranted in worry.

Stella simply smiled, "Well, congrats, you found me." Delilah shook her head and looked at her in amusement before looking around at the house they were in "Uh Stella, who's house is this?"

"Blooms" she replied with a shrug.

Raising an eyebrow Delilah further asks, "Who's bloom?"

Stella sighed before explaining everything that had happened from the moment she got on earth, to fighting the troll and ogre, to Bloom who saved her and brought her, to her home after fainting from exhaustion.

"Are you alright?" Delilah asks her in concern after hearing what Stella's been through "I'm fine" the blonde waved off.

Not a second later a girl with vibrant red hair entered the room with a glass of water, her gaze on the ground. Delilah was guessing that was Bloom. "Hi" Delilah smiled waving at her when she looked up startling the red head causing her to drop the glass as it shattered on the floor.

Bloom apologized, her cheeks tinted light pink, embarrassed to have been clumsy in front of what she presumed to be another fairy. "Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting anyone else to be here!" She then goes to kneel to clean the mess up.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm sorry for startling you. I'm Delilah, you can call me Lila if you'd like." The brunette says waving her hand in a swift motion, cleaning the mess in an instant with her magic. The girl with the red hair stands up motioning to herself "I'm bloom, it's nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you too, Stella here was just bringing me up to date with what happened." Delilah informs as Stella puts an arm on her shoulder about to add something to the conversation but was interrupted by a loud crash from downstairs.

The three girls immediately rush downstairs, getting to the fist floor they saw Knut the oger and the troll Stella had fought trashing the place."Those girls must be around here somewhere." Knut exclaimed furiously. If he didn't get the girl back to his three witches he'd be in serious trouble.