𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐭𝟏

"there is no charm equal to tenderness of heart

"there is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." - Jane Auste

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿
Date with Disaster

─────AFTER BEING WOKEN UP BY  Stella jumping on her bed, overjoyed by the letter she received from Sky, Delilah helped Stella narrow down her outfit options to three dresses for her date and then left for kitchen duty. She hoped it would go by fast as she herself had plans to meet up with Brandon.

While peeling the skin off of the potato, Bloom groans, "Oh, I hate doing kitchen duties! I just don't get it."

Musa turns to the red head and questions "What is it that you don't get Bloom?"

"Why a school for fairies can't use magic to cook dinner, it doesn't make sense." She answers as she takes her apron off before floating up in the air "All you have to do is wave the magic wand, snap your fingers, wiggle the nose a couple of times and voilà. Everything ready and without any effort." She says as her feet touch the ground.

Delilah laughs softly at the girls actions and as she goes to speak but gets interrupted by the chef entering the kitchen. " However home cook meals taste a lot better and are much healthier." He explains with his thick accent, having heard Blooms question.

"Um, Hi master Ausolia."

Walking further into the kitchen the chef asks, "How's the side dish coming along?" He goes to Delilah and nods in approval as she finished pealing her basket of potatoes. She had been in the kitchen helping the man cook in her spare time since she was little.

The chef walks to the other girls and stops by Musa. Holding the potato between her pointer finger and her thumb, Musa says "We're almost finished sir." The chef gasps at the sight of the small potato. "These potatoes are too small! takeoff less skin and what about the omelettes? Don't forget to flip them ey!"

"O-Of course" Bloom stutters as they walk to the pans.

"Cooking is an art young lady." The chef state.

"When I graduate, I'll eat out every night." Musa comments with a groan.

"Now let's see you flip these omelettes" He instructs. "Come on."

Delilah, Flora and Techna flip them perfectly while Musas landed on half of the pan and the other half hanging off of it, she smiles .

As it comes to Blooms turn she flips the omelette and it lands on the ceiling fan. The red head scratching the back of her neck smiling a sheepish smile. The girls and the chef look up to see the omelette spinning."Oh I'm so sorry! I have no idea how that happened." Bloom apologizes