𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

"There's a lot of baggage that comes with us

But it's like Louis Vuitton baggage. You always want it."-Kim Kardashian

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿
Mission at Cloud Tower

─────AFTER WAKING UP, DELILAH  went straight to work. She had a mountain of books on her floor which she put there after she finished reading them, not wanting them to get damaged in case they fell off of her bed. The blue eyed fairy usually loved reading but right now it really irked her.

"There's got to be something in this book." She sighs as she flips the page listing the topics of the pages until she finally gets to what she was looking for, "Dream catchers, invisibility ring, nibilins ring... no." A smile eches it's self onto her face as she flips the page "Finally! There it is that's Stella's ring. The sword of power part of the lineal right of the princess of the sun and moon of Solaris." After reading the information the brunettes smile was once again wiped off her face "This was no help I already new that." She groans shutting the book and putting it to the side with a pout.

From her spot beside Delilah, Bloom looked at Stella "That means it belongs to you." She spoke

Seeing the pout of her best friends face Stella patted Delilah's back and chuckled in amusement "Of course it does. I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family... well... forever!"

The brunette shook her head "But that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it."

"Well, it is an important and valuable object." Flora said turning to look at Stella

"The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it!" The blonde inquires with narrowed eyes

Bloom raised a finger and asked "Uh, excuse me. I must have missed something. Who are the Trix?"

Musa smiled, " Oh, well that's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches." The blue haired fairy responds with a small laugh.

"Maybe all the reading I did wasn't for nothing. I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library... According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light, which still flows today, and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Great Sacred Fire." Delilah said from her spot on her bed

"Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring!" Stella exclaimed making the group laugh.

"Ah, what's the Sacred Fire exactly?" Tecna asks once the laughter quiets down.