𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends

"The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends."

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿
The Black-Mud Swamp

─────"SO AS I WAS SAYING TODAY'S exercise will be rather difficult" Professor Palladium was Interrupted by a Francine,  "Professor Palladium, a mosquito just bit me!"
The winx and their classmates were not stood in the black mud swap for their next lesson. And as usual, the students weren't making it easy for the flustered professor.

"Well, we are in a swamp, and it's just a mosquito. It's no big deal."

"But look where it got me!" She lifted one side of her shorts to show the bite.

At her actions Palladium's eyes widened, and he nervously took a step back "Oh my! From- Well, um... what I meant was... uh... T-to be shorts and to uh eh... the point..." he stuttered as the students laughed at his nervous state.

Looking at the crowd of laughing students Bloom mumbles, "Poor professor. They shouldn't give him such a hard time." Stella shrugged as she pointed out, "If he were more confident, he'd get more respect."

As the laughing stoped Professor Palladium continued teaching, "A good fairy should be able to listen to what nature tells us. Today's exercise is designed to put your skills to the test. You've all been put into groups, so we're ready to begin. You have three hours to get out of Black Mud Swamp and reach the clearing in the middle of Gloomy Wood Forest, without using magic. Remember, listen carefully to the voice of nature, and follow its advice." He warned before teleporting away, leaving the fairy's to continue and complete their assignments.

The winx walked away to start their assignment and were now knee deep in mud as they tried to make their way across the swamp. "This place is... ew... totally disgusting." Stella gagged as they walked.

"Oh, yes, dear. All this mud is so very inconvenient." Musa spoke sarcastically causing the winx to laugh, not including Stella who narrowed her eyes at the blue haired fairy.

"I don't know if you realize it, but we're knee-deep in what I would refer to as a problematic mud puddle." Pointing over to a mud bubble she continued, "All right, you guys, take cover! I'll handle it." Tecna informed the girls and put her hands out to use her magic but Bloom stoped her before she could and shook her head.

"No, Tena, don't! We have to listen to nature. I smell something, what is it?"

Sniffing the air Stella remarked, "He said listen, not smell... Smells like.." She stoped her sentence when she noticed more bubbles start to form.