𝟐. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨

"So make the friendship bracelets"-Taylor Swift

-Taylor Swift

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿
"Welcome to magix!"

──────AS THE GROUP WALKED TO  the school, Mike and Vanessa looked at there surroundings in amazement. They had finally gotten to the front of Alfea and Vanessa gasps "So, this is the realm of Magix." And Mike marveled "Wow! This is like nothing I've ever seen."

Turning to her daughter Vanessa asked, "That must be your school over there, you excited?"

Bloom nodded. "You bet I am."

"Let's go then, we don't wanna be la-" Mike vegan as he  walked forward he was stopped by an invisible barrier. "Hey it's like there's an invisible wall. I can't get though"

Looking at her husband questionably, Vanessa puts her hand out to see if she can go though but has no luck.

"Really? Where is it?" Bloom asks walking though the where the barrier was but unlike her parents wasn't stopped. "I can't feel anything, are you guys pulling my leg." She says watching kiko walk through it as well.

"No, honest!"

Bloom turned to Stella and Delilah in curiosity, "Hmm, girls did you do that by any chance" she asks.

"No, Bloom, it's a protective barrier. It keeps non-magical creatures out of Alfea Sorry, I'm afraid you can't go any further." Stella responds.

Bloom's face fell as she looked at her parents realizing that she'd have to say goodbye to her parents r a  bit sooner then she expected.

Her mother sighed, "Guess it's time to say goodbye, Bloom. Oh my precious little girl" Bloom ran to her parents giving them a big hug while wiping the tears that she had shed. The red head nodded along to her dad as he gave her a pep talk.

"Always do your best kay? And remember, we'll always be there for you no matter what. Kiko, you keep an eye on her." He pointed to kiko after hugging Bloom, the bunny let out a noise and saluted in response making Delilah smile at the scene of the cute bunny.

"Don't worry she's in good hands, come on we gotta go" Stella assures before turning to their new friend letting her know that school starts soon.

Giving her parents one last smile before going to her new school she spoke, " I'll be back home for a visit as soon as I can."

Stella walked to the Mike and Vanessa."I'll send you home now. Ready? Stay there, don't move. Solariaaa." She took off her ring and it turned into a scepter "And have a nice trip!"