Claimed

Ben's Pov

I woke up in an oddly soft bed. I was in some sort of tent or maybe it was a building I wasn't very sure. But I sat up and everything ached.

"Careful. You lost a lot of blood. It took quite a lot of my healing to bring you back." A familiar voice sighed.

I looked up and saw Chiron. The half horse half man. He was standing there his tail waving behind him.

"So it wasn't a dream. That was a chimera. Your a centaur. And I'm a demigod." I gasped.

"Yes. I'm afraid so. I hear you know quite a lot." Chiron smiled.

"I read a lot. So what is this place?" I asked.

He explained what camp half-blood was. What I was and all about the gods. He gave me a really nice tour. I did question his skills at raising kids but this place seemed amazing. He lead me to a cabin and he knocked. The blonde girl who had pointed at me came out with a jet black haired boy.

The boy looked a lot like me. I had dark brown hair and the same blue eyes as he did. My face was a little different and so was my build. He looked like a rough skater and I was more of a surfer or something. He was a little shorter then I was.

"Ben this is Percy Jackson. The son of Poseidon. Percy would you take over?" Chiron asked.

"Archery lesson? Yeah of course. Uh. Why did you come here if you where looking for me?" Percy frowned.

"I have helped raise you since you where twelve years old Percy. Do you honestly think I don't know how often you sneak in to see Annabeth?" Chiron asked.

Percy took over and Annabeth followed close behind. We got to the stables and we went inside. There where Pegasus all over. Only one of them was a black Pegasus and he looked amazing.

"Hey boss you bring me some sugar cubs?" The horse asked.

I heard the horse in my head.

"Uh... no. I don't know where to get sugar cubs." I frowned.

"I. Wait you can understand him?" Percy asked.

"Yeah you can't hear the talking horse? Because I'm freaking out." I chuckled.

"No I can. I. That's the point. Hearing horses. It's a Poseidon thing. He created them. I." Percy said.

"So that's a no on the sugar cubs boss?" Blackjack questioned.

"No sorry Blackjack I didn't bring any. Maybe later." Percy promised.

I don't think the talking horse believed him much. We went towards the fire. People sang and laughed. I saw Kaylee and Lena both still never apart. I walked over to them.

"Hey. We heard you woke up. We just figured you'd want some time alone after. You know." Kaylee sighed.

"I'm fine. Did you two get claimed or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm the daughter of Hades." Lena said.

"Daughter of Zeus. What about you?" Kaylee asked.

"Poseidon." Percy gasped.

I didn't know what they where talking about until I looked up. Above me was a large glowing orb with a trident inside. After what Percy had said earlier in the stables I wasn't shocked. But I was worried. Chiron had already told me how monsters can smell your scent. How most demigods are attacked at the age of thirteen. But three demigods one of each of the big three. That couldn't be a coincidence or good. Could it? The camp didn't seem to think so.