Bonding

Ben's Pov

I woke up in my cabin. Percy was a few beds over still asleep. I got ready for the day and waited. When breakfast came I skipped it. Kaylee and Lena where down on the beach and I went over to them.

"Their acting like we are freaks or something." Lena sighed.

"Their scared. Three demigods each of them a child of the big three witch is rare as it is. All of us almost 19? These kids gets attacked by the age of 13 if their lucky. Something's up." I said.

"Maybe the monsters just didn't smell us. Like our scent was too overwhelming." Kaylee shrugged.

"That's not right. I mean we went to school with Frank for four years. Plus none of this is normal. I mean you a daughter of Zeus. You a daughter of Hades and I'm the son of Poseidon. It's rare for a child of the big three to be born. For three to show up at the exact same time? Come on. That's odd even for me." I sighed.

"Your right. Something's off. I can feel it. Like an instinct." Lena said.

"Like how you knew how to get here. What was up with that?" Kaylee asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'm not sure that was a good thing either. Someone or something wants us here. That much I can feel. Can you?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I feel it. It's strong. And it wants us." Lena sighed.

We sat there thinking for awhile. What did this thing want from us? It didn't matter much because it wasn't good. After breakfast ended I found Percy.

"I need you to show me how to use our powers. And I need to know fast." I said.

He didn't ask questions. For hours we worked on it. I was doing pretty good but it wouldn't be enough to protect me. Not from whatever it was.

"So why did you want to learn so fast?" Percy asked.

"Something is after me. And Kaylee and Lena. Something powerful. It lead us here. All of us. We are connected somehow." I sighed.

"Yeah. Some of us more powerful demigods we could sense it. The connection. But other then that we don't know much. We know there is no possible way three children of the big three can hide. An army of monsters should have been on you. But it was just that one. And according to Kaylee you had been going to school with him for what? Four years?" Percy questioned.

"Yeah. It's wired. We've been in the same school since we where in kindergarten. If being a demigod already does whatever to monsters. Why weren't we found?" I frowned.

"My best guess? Someone was protecting you. It takes way more power then that of a demigod or a chimera to cover the scent of three demigods. Especially children of the big three." Percy said.

"Percy. I need to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. Because whatever is happening. It's all connected to whoever lead us here." I sighed.

"Then we better get started." Percy smiled.

For once in my life I wasn't alone. I had a brother. And it felt great.