A Varmint

"Jeez! look at him. He is so damn hot and handsome." One woman exclaimed while gawking at the man who was sitting inside his porsche car.

"Oh my god! Is he real? Girl, he is really handsome." The other girl responded in her high pitched bitchy voice.

They both ogled at the man who heard it all with a cocky smirk on his face.
It's not a new thing for him, hearing someone complimenting him and his killer looks. His well built body and Greek god's face is an epitome of perfection. He grabs the attention of people even without doing anything and that is the main thing which increases his ego. A perfect man with a sack of ego.

He adjusted his black sunglasses and leaned more against his seat, feeling content by the praises. One thing he liked the most is being praised by others. Being the only son of the richest couple he was spoiled to the end. He got everything he wanted without any barrier which made him a spoiled brat, to be precise an arrogant self-obsessed man who doesn't give a damn about others.

The car screeched to a stop as a man who was dressed in all black came running towards it, opening the door as he greeted him.

"Good morning, Boss" he sounded professional. Ethan hummed in response.

"Where is he?" Ethan asked. His voice was dead serious and there was a hint of mischievousness in them.

"On the basement, Boss" his man replied while walking beside him, maintaining a good distance.

"His condition?" Ethan inquired.

"Not dead yet. Our boys did a good job on him and I'm sure he is begging to die" that man replied without any remorse.

"Good to hear," Ethan uttered nonchalantly.

That man pushed open the six feet tall iron door to the basement, grabbing the attention of the half dead man who's tied up in the metal chair. His eyes widened and his hands started to shake like he saw his death in front of him, calling him for afterlife.

A wide smirk appeared on Ethan's face watching the sight. He loves to see fear in people's eyes. He loved the power and position he held, he felt like a king, a sovereign.

"Well look who's here to meet you, dear Lucas?" Ethan asked with his not so soothing voice. The abrasiveness in his voice was evident. Lucas could only look at him with his teary begging eyes.

"Tsk, now you are behaving like a jerk, Lucas. Don't you know how to wish your guests?" He mocked before dragging a chair in front of the tied up man, sitting on it while placing one leg over the other. He leaned back into the chair, cracking his neck muscles as he took off his sunglasses.

"Ple-please leave me sir. I'm sorry. I won't do that again" that man beseech through his hoarse voice. His throat was dry because of the constant screaming and crying.

"Yeah you won't, how will you repeat the same mistake when you are not even alive?" Ethan asked, informing the man about the things he is going to do with him.

"I'm sorry boss I really am. It was a mistake. I was in dire need of money. Please, boss. One time, please forgive me this one time, I swear I'll be loyal to you till my death" his voice was so desperate that showed his desire and want to live.

"Oh boy, you are a big fool to think I'll forgive you. To be honest I don't forgive anyone." He ejaculated. He sounded just like the king who's afraid of nothing, which he is.

"Now any last wish Lucas?" Ethan asked with an innocent smile. But the smile did nothing but taunt Lucas. That sinister smile was a symbol of his win. He's the winner because this world only exists for those who have money and status.