•CHAPTER-13•

Chapter-13
Shopping mall

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Is it important for you to make everything funny? Do you even know how much I smile because of you?"

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Her beautiful eyes opened. She adjusted with the brightness. A small smile appeared on her face seeing the view.

She, with her husband, in a pent house, near the sea. She stretched her hands. Her eyes went to the figure sleeping beside her. Her eyes widened.

"Omo."

He, sleeping, with her, in his embrace. Her cheeks.... You know, right?

Her heartbeat..... You know it too.

His hands resting on her waist and his leg resting on her legs. Embracing her like a pillow.

She jumped off from the bed. He, who was sleeping peacefully, rolled to the other side because of the movement.

"I think now I know the reason behind me sleeping on the couch. That is why he wanted to sleep alone."

His eyes shut open and he looked behind to find her standing straight with an angry face.

"What?! Can't you see me sleeping peacefully?!"

"Aish! Can't you just stop sleeping while hugging me?! "

" What? "

" What do you mean by what?! Didn't you realise why I jerked you off for?! You were sleeping almost on me! Hands on my waist and you leg on mine! "

" Wh-What? "

He was red now.

" I-I don't believe you! "

" Don't! But I won't let you sleep on the bed! "

" Did I? "

The thought arose in his mind. He avoided an eye contact.

" You did mr. Kim Taehyung! "

" N-"

" Just don't! Don't argue with me! I don't care if you believe me or not! You are not going to change, anyways! "

" I am sorry then."

He whispered with the most embarrassment he ever had. She stopped on her spot hearing him.

"Did he just apologize?"

She wondered. But being kind.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again."

He sighed when she left.

"Why am I like this? "

He buried his face deep in the pillow. He screamed his lungs out.